Fouled-up Fast Food Order Gets Polk D...

Fouled-up Fast Food Order Gets Polk Deputy Suspended

There are 1 comment on the The Ledger story from May 14, 2011, titled Fouled-up Fast Food Order Gets Polk Deputy Suspended. In it, The Ledger reports that:

Published: Friday, May 13, 2011 at 8:46 p.m. Last Modified: Friday, May 13, 2011 at 8:46 p.m. LAKELAND A Polk County deputy was suspended in April after an investigation found he demanded driver licenses from Burger King workers and called a police officer after the restaurant incorrectly filled his wife's order.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ledger.

Joe

Highland City, FL

#1 May 14, 2011
In my opinion, its a case of (I'M) authority!!You do as I say or??? There seems to be a lot of that with law enforcement,it's the mentallity of (authority).
This is not to say ALL are like that,but it shows up randomly.
AS far as I am concerned he should have been put on foot patrol,Oh, forgot they don't walk anymore!!!At least it cost him $315.00 for a hamberger!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polk County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge: Woman arrested for DUI while riding hors... Jan 6 dumptrump 1
News Deputies: Woman stole iPod from boy at Publix Jan 5 dumptrump 1
News Polk Sheriffa s deputy delivers baby on US 27 Dec 30 Yar 1
Thank you to two unknown Polk County Sheriff's ... Sep '17 Tomahawk98 1
Polk County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May '17 Blind 3
Florida Panther (Feb '17) Feb '17 Roxy09 1
Searching for my brother (Dec '16) Dec '16 Worried 1
More from around the web