Man due in court in Poinsett County h...

Man due in court in Poinsett County homicide

There are 46 comments on the WMC-FM story from Jun 22, 2009, titled Man due in court in Poinsett County homicide. In it, WMC-FM reports that:

A man arrested for a homicide in Poinsett County is due in court while authorities search for a motive for the killing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMC-FM.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Christine Tackett

Caraway, AR

#1 Jun 22, 2009
That is bullshit!!!!!!! Tommy is out on bail!!!! What is wrong with the system A man can kill someone and his bail will be $10,000 or $?
But a man get got with a baggie with residue of meth, and his bond will be set for $100,000 or more!!!! Arkansas system is fucked up!!!! Think about it someones life got taken away from not only there self but there friends and family who love him.. They will not get to see there first child born or marry or live there life....A man took Seth's life!! The bible says that one shouldnt kill,It wasn't his place to take is life... The only one that has that right is GOD!!!! I know in my heart that if justice isnt served here on earth, that it will be served... God will see to that. I pray from Seth's family...My heart goes out to you. But as far as Tommy, how can you look at yourself? You took your own nephew's life....
Amanda

Littleton, CO

#2 Jun 22, 2009
WHAT CHURCH ARE YOU A MEMBER OF...THE HOLIER THAN THOU I'M NOT A HO MINISTRY??
quantrill

Littleton, CO

#3 Jun 22, 2009
Actually God doesn't say you shouln't kill,he says you shouldn't murder,there is a difference. However,I do not know the circumstances of this crime and do not know either of them. So I will not comment on that.
Pamela Mckinnon

Cove, AR

#4 Jun 23, 2009
Christine Tackett wrote:
That is bullshit!!!!!!! Tommy is out on bail!!!! What is wrong with the system A man can kill someone and his bail will be $10,000 or $?
But a man get got with a baggie with residue of meth, and his bond will be set for $100,000 or more!!!! Arkansas system is fucked up!!!! Think about it someones life got taken away from not only there self but there friends and family who love him.. They will not get to see there first child born or marry or live there life....A man took Seth's life!! The bible says that one shouldnt kill,It wasn't his place to take is life... The only one that has that right is GOD!!!! I know in my heart that if justice isnt served here on earth, that it will be served... God will see to that. I pray from Seth's family...My heart goes out to you. But as far as Tommy, how can you look at yourself? You took your own nephew's life....
I am Seths Mother and I agree. I do know Tommy. I would like to look him in the eyes and say. I forgive you. Because this is what God says I should do. VEngence is mine saith the Lord. He will take care of the matter in his own way and time. I thank you for your prayers. Seth was truly trying to change.
Pamela Mckinnon

Cove, AR

#5 Jun 23, 2009
quantrill wrote:
Actually God doesn't say you shouln't kill,he says you shouldn't murder,there is a difference. However,I do not know the circumstances of this crime and do not know either of them. So I will not comment on that.
you are so right. And it was murder. Seth was trying to break up a fight. Tommy had been saying he was going to kill seth.And he did. He will pay.
Total NUTT

Ozark, AL

#6 Jun 23, 2009
Christine Tackett wrote:
Residue of meth, you are so stupid. I guess that residue never was more than a residue? It started out as whatever measure you do your drugs with. I don't know anything about meth but if you have a residue you had more before that.
Paul Thonie

Hinesville, GA

#7 Jun 23, 2009
I agree with you, Christine. The Arkansas law sucks, but around here it's the judges. Especially that F***ing Prick Ron Hunter. He's nothing but a piece of s#!+.
wondering

Marked Tree, AR

#8 Jun 23, 2009
Is this the guy that got sara spray pregnant? My prayers are with the family.and i hope justice will be served.
Correct

Ozark, AL

#9 Jun 23, 2009
Paul Thonie wrote:
I agree with you, Christine. The Arkansas law sucks, but around here it's the judges. Especially that F***ing Prick Ron Hunter. He's nothing but a piece of s#!+.

Your correct on that. The police work hard to arrest them then they go before the judge and claim they saw the light and get their bond lowered to hardly nothing. Then it's back on the streets until they get caught again. Poor things they are just trying to straighten up.
4real

Daleville, AL

#10 Jun 23, 2009
quantrill wrote:
"A difference"....I guess you also think that there is a difference in a little white lie and a lie. Man, you got it all messed up!
outsider

Blytheville, AR

#11 Jun 24, 2009
i am so sorry for all the people involved sad sad tragedy keep the faith though God has a plan
messanger

Blytheville, AR

#12 Jun 24, 2009
i pray for tha tucker boysfamily god bless u all sorry about his death , he was so young like u said he will never get tha chance to see a family of his own or have life like he should of had god bless tha family
Renee Tackett

Caraway, AR

#13 Jun 24, 2009
May God rest Seth's soul, and may he have mercy on everyone who feels they have the right to trash one of Gods children.
whorutojudge

Bossier City, LA

#14 Jun 24, 2009
first off i would like to say i didnt know seth but i do know tommy and his family. i grew up with his children. they were like family.
i would like to say to my heart goes out to the family of seth and also to "uncle tommy" and his family. i cant imagine what happened to make him shoot seth. it isnt for me to judge, nor is it for anyone else to judge.
my prayers go to all involved and to sara and her family. as they r related to me. im sorry for your loss.
uncle tommy whatever your reasons i love you too. even though we arent blood, you are family.
to seths mother, i am sorry for your loss also. i dont know you and i have never lost a child to death, but my heart goes out to you.
as for people on here judging, it isnt your place. like everyone else my words to you are if you cant be kind keep your mouth shut. these families are being torn apart, they dont need u adding to it.
mom in trumann

Blytheville, AR

#15 Jun 25, 2009
there r 2 sides 2 every story. tommy is very ill. seth hit his aunt&tommy was defending her
whatever

Lake City, AR

#16 Jun 25, 2009
mom in trumann wrote:
there r 2 sides 2 every story. tommy is very ill. seth hit his aunt&tommy was defending her
Who told u that story? Because if u ask now. It's a different story. You dont know. You weren't there.
quantrill

United States

#17 Jun 26, 2009
4real wrote:
<quoted text>
"A difference"....I guess you also think that there is a difference in a little white lie and a lie. Man, you got it all messed up!
First off let me say this has nothing to do with the topic in this forum. I hate to see what a things like this incedent go on. I am merely responding to your post.Its obvious you do not know the bible. If it was wrong to kill,how come God told the israelites to smite their enemies,to kill the medianites,hittites,jebusites, etc. How come when David killed goliath and the philistines,God said he was rightious in doing so. If there is a difference what would you do if someone kicked your door down and threatened you or your family. You would do what you had to do to defend them even if it meant killing. So ,as I said earlier there is a difference between killing and murder.

Since: Jun 09

Crossville, TN

#18 Jun 26, 2009
quantrill wrote:
<quoted text>First off let me say this has nothing to do with the topic in this forum. I hate to see what a things like this incedent go on. I am merely responding to your post.Its obvious you do not know the bible. If it was wrong to kill,how come God told the israelites to smite their enemies,to kill the medianites,hittites,jebusites, etc. How come when David killed goliath and the philistines,God said he was rightious in doing so. If there is a difference what would you do if someone kicked your door down and threatened you or your family. You would do what you had to do to defend them even if it meant killing. So ,as I said earlier there is a difference between killing and murder.
What you are saying that happened in the Bible is so. And if someone broke down my door and threatened my family I would defend them. But Seth didn't threaten anyone. He was in the house asleep when the fight started. They came in and got him to help break it up. Seth was not a threat to Tommy or Brenda. It was a senseless act.
seth tucker

United States

#19 Jun 26, 2009
never knew seth, but i lived @ 212 redwood once and no matter how many coats of paint i used i could never cover up the name seth tucker that had been written on the walls. just had to mention that. my condolenses to his family.
friend

United States

#20 Jun 26, 2009
quantrill wrote:
there maybe a defince in murder and kill , but seems to me somepeople needs to read the bible again, and GOD did say thou shall not KILL in the ten comandmence,and also those who live bye the sowerd will die by the soword !!!! murder is ,to take life, kill is , to take life, if you done it by defending yourself ,family or defending your country, or pretecting a third party, or what ever it is still the same,depending what the cause is, but all in all, its still the some,kill or murder is only justafy in a definced manner only, only if you fear for your life,family life's, your country or a third parties life's, ONLY,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poinsett County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man arrested after pharmacy break-in Sep 5 Guest 4
News Correction: Exchange-Marked Tree Officer story Aug '17 guest 1
News Poinsett County deputies get body armor Jun '17 support black & blue 1
News Traffic changes coming to downtown Harrisburg (Feb '17) Feb '17 Punisher 2
News Poinsett County Sheriff's Department now using ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 happy county resi... 1
News Missing man found dead near vehicle (Jun '16) Jun '16 guest 1
News Poinsett County Sheriff will not seek reelection (Aug '15) Oct '15 Just sayin 2
More from around the web