15-Year-Old Shot And Killed In Brockton

15-Year-Old Shot And Killed In Brockton

There are 7 comments on the WBZ TV story from Jul 29, 2008, titled 15-Year-Old Shot And Killed In Brockton. In it, WBZ TV reports that:

A 15-year-old boy was shot and killed in Brockton early Tuesday morning. Deavante Muldergrant of Dorchester was found shot in the head at a home on North Warren Ave.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBZ TV.

shawnte

Boston, MA

#1 Oct 24, 2008
i missin dj... he never did anythin wrong... he alway had a smile on his face and so as he enter a rm he madd u wanted 2 simle...
dj loved his other and his sistas and family. and friendz.. when i was havin a bad day and he came it was gone becuz he alway madd u laff and put a smile on ur face... dj never was supposed 2 lv wit out a gd_bye!!!! and i missin him... but when his cuzN told me that he was gone i didnt thin it was ture!! i just thought 2 mii self lk no he anit i just haent seen him in a long time!!
B4 dj died it was lk a week ago that we was at a party havin fun!! and his smile on his face was the happest thing that came 2.... me and was goin out and ever time he told me that he was goin 2 brochton i alwayz say "WHY!". i guess it was cuz sumthin alwayz told me thay ova der where he kno ever1 and all his GANG MRMBER friend sumthin that he need 2 stay away from 2 i would tell that we could chill or sumthin Bcuz i didnt what him ova der. but everyone else in da world derz is sumtimez when u doin sumthin that sum1 tells u not 2 do... and he did it......
dj love football played football (pop waaener) in brockton.. and ever loved him... big up 2 thmas w.grant and renata l.mulder-grant. His mother and father 4 in lovin and good boy..
how will B missed but alson nver 4gotten
by Shanwte A. cunningham
Jay

Boston, MA

#2 Dec 6, 2008
Reatt easyy My dude We Miss Yu Like crazyy dogg foreall Its Sucks Da way U had too leave us mann If I had One Real wishh Too bring all My Real homies backk And trust You Numba Onee
'
R.I.P Deavante Muldergrant Save a Spot For Me Wordd
moneyjhaze

Boston, MA

#4 May 18, 2009
Dj is my mans. I went to elementry with my dude and his brother Ant. Both real dudes. I lived right around the corner from where he lived and where he passed at. So i seen him like everyday and most of the time he was wearing his football gear. My mans got it in on the field. One luv DJ R.I.P. see you soon. "From Brockton mass"
hello1

Brockton, MA

#6 May 19, 2009
hello 149 errol rd in eastside brockton is real bad a man and his wife sell drugs out of their house
nayobe

Boston, MA

#8 Mar 28, 2010
damn lil cuz everyday goes by of me and u jt chiillen since yuh died itz like a piece of me left wit yuh damn we all miss u like krazy tha whole fam and ur ppl as well RIP BABY CUZ
stumpy

Kaneohe, HI

#9 Apr 6, 2010
Born and raised in Brockton. From reading the news, it's as much of a hole now as it was in the fifties, sixties, and seventies. You used to have to go to the Bay Street projects to get yourself shot, but it sounds like the ghetto has spread throughout the city.
Manny being Manny

Oceanside, CA

#10 Apr 25, 2011
nayobe wrote:
damn lil cuz everyday goes by of me and u jt chiillen since yuh died itz like a piece of me left wit yuh damn we all miss u like krazy tha whole fam and ur ppl as well RIP BABY CUZ
Best part is...I am boinking his old lady. Yummy and tight!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illegal immigrants flown to Bay State: Sheriffs... (Jul '14) Jul '14 ronnie 3
News Boston weather forecast for Jan. 21, 2014 (Jan '14) Jan '14 Cluster 1
News 'Stop snitching' still causing problems for law... (May '07) Jan '14 King rats lol 17
News Just In: State announces year's first human cas... (Aug '13) Aug '13 MaryBeth Muldowney 1
News Mass. Authorities Catching Record Number Of Mos... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Tom 1
News Pittsfield triple homicide suspect Hall claims ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 satan s little he... 1
News Billy Bulger: Whitey in - tragic situation' (Apr '13) Apr '13 tom McGuire 1
More from around the web