Pleasants jury considers sexual assau...

Pleasants jury considers sexual assault case

There are 5 comments on the Parkersburg News, The/Sentinel story from Jul 19, 2007, titled Pleasants jury considers sexual assault case. In it, Parkersburg News, The/Sentinel reports that:

“If you think he did it, it's because we proved it”

Testimony was completed Thursday in the Pleasants County trial of William Doyle Mossor, 33, of Belmont. via Parkersburg News, The/Sentinel

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Parkersburg News, The/Sentinel.

Kathy Bell

United States

#1 Aug 11, 2007
william mossor is my ex son in law.. I have not talked to william in years because of his & my daughters divorce BUT you will never make me believe William Did This...He is the father of my two grandsons and I know for a fact he loves his children very much..If William Is convicted then I belive the courts have made a big mistake...Thank you Kathy Bell
William will be in my toughts and prayers..I know you are NOT QUILTY..
Sheila Rowe

Scott Depot, WV

#2 Aug 13, 2007
William Mossor is my ex- husband and I have two sons to William . William is a good father ,he loves his kids. William and i have a very long past ,so i guess you could say i know him like the back og my hand . And i know that William IS NOT Guility..The court system has made a big mistake .
William's sons love there dad and they want him home not in a jail because his NOY GUILITY
William my thoughts and prayers are with you
They will never make me believe that you did this .
Thank You
Sheila Rowe
Amanda and Earnest Steele

Clarksburg, WV

#3 Nov 26, 2008
We have know Bill since we were little kids and I would bet my life that he did not do such a horrible thing. I have lost all faith in the court system. If a wonderful, caring man like Bill can be falsly accused and convicted, how can we feel safe that the REAL bad guys will be found guilty. I hope and pray that an appeal is in order. Any person who read the transcripts of the hearing alone could tell that this was a false accusation to get him in jail and out of the picture. We love you and our prayers are with you, Bill.
Jason

Java, VA

#4 Aug 11, 2010
Don't blame the system. Blame timmy sweeney. He's sent several innocent people to jail.
Hilda

Marietta, OH

#5 Nov 4, 2014
Jason wrote:
Don't blame the system. Blame timmy sweeney. He's sent several innocent people to jail.
Oh yeah, Who exactly? Do you even know the facts of the case or are you just some disgruntled idiot probably related to this pedophile, If you have a gripe, back it up wit the facts and then maybe you won't look like a stupid inbreed where that sort of thing is the norm in your family, uncle dad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasants County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Super picked as new Barbour superintendent (May '11) Jul '13 Alumni Member 2
News New Judge to be Sworn in Thursday (Jan '11) May '13 son 10
News Williamstown student wins Spelling Bee (Mar '13) Mar '13 Rimsha 1
Theft & vandalism on oil & gas wells (Apr '12) Apr '12 Gas Guy 1
Supporting Our Troops (Oct '11) Oct '11 Ben Wiser 1
Lisa (Jun '10) Jun '11 the wife 2
News Dominion to improve natural gas distribution wi... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Sophia Brown d... 2
More from around the web