ABC Agents Shut Down Pittsylvania Moonshine Operation

RICHMOND A collaborative enforcement effort between Virginia Department of Alcoholic BeverageControl and the Pittsylvania County Sheriff's Office is expected to result in multiple felony and misdemeanor indictments for a man caught selling moonshine. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
internets

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Jun 18, 2013
Land of Freedom...
Jaded

Richmond, VA

#2 Jun 18, 2013
What a monumental waste of government resources.
Leave Popcorn Alone

United States

#3 Jun 18, 2013
Another thing the government just needs to leave alone. If they could figure out how to tax it, they'd be fine with folks making shine. Cherry flavor is the best!

“Don't Drink The Obama Kool-Aid”

Since: Aug 09

You don't need to know, Va.

#4 Jun 18, 2013
Getting so a common man can't make a living anymore.
VaBorn

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Jun 18, 2013
Waste of time and government money is right. While they are busy busting some country boy for having some shine that he is most likely selling to other country boys that are gonna sit around the shed out back on sat. night and sip, there are probably multiple houses in the same town with crack and meth labs going in their kitchens and bathrooms producing plenty of product to supply the whole town and then some.
Roadrunner

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Jun 18, 2013
WOW, I sure feel safe with this bust...Meanwhile Eric Holder the Tax funded gun runner is free as he can be!
lol

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Jun 18, 2013
Roadrunner wrote:
WOW, I sure feel safe with this bust...Meanwhile Eric Holder the Tax funded gun runner is free as he can be!
Do you feel better that you got that out. Seriously, do you feel better? Idiot.
Roadrunner

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Jun 18, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you feel better that you got that out. Seriously, do you feel better? Idiot.
Why YES I do and I do not need to call names to get a poin out so YES i feel great but you sound like you need some counseling on Fee Speach and Anger Manegement! Please feel free to call names and post whatever crazy thing comes to mind as I do believe in Free Speach and you are only peoving my point so thank you and God Bless!
Willie

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Jun 18, 2013
I guess this is one less small business in CVa.
Albemarle native

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Jun 18, 2013
I just wish I could of had three or four gallons. The peach is what I like but any will do.
uh huh

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Jun 18, 2013
Roadrunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Why YES I do and I do not need to call names to get a poin out so YES i feel great but you sound like you need some counseling on Fee Speach and Anger Manegement! Please feel free to call names and post whatever crazy thing comes to mind as I do believe in Free Speach and you are only peoving my point so thank you and God Bless!
What is free speech? What does peoving my point mean? Shocking. The person who connected an Eric Holder attack to this can't spell.
uh huh

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Jun 18, 2013
I meant "speach" - see, I couldn't even misspell it like you. Spelling, grammar etc. come naturally for educated folk.
Gru

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Jun 18, 2013
"Peoving"? "speach"? huh?

Nevermind ...

Grape is also VERY tasty, but how good could it have been in plastic milk jugs? Alcohol is best in GLASS jars/bottles. Really -- do it right.
Gnu

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Jun 18, 2013
With all that shine, you'd think with further refinement they could evolve into something like the Copper Fox distillery.
Roadrunner

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Jun 18, 2013
uh huh wrote:
I meant "speach" - see, I couldn't even misspell it like you. Spelling, grammar etc. come naturally for educated folk.
Well I am thinking you probably need to feel better about yourself by downing others. it's okay you can be mean and ignorant , I am okay with that as I feel good about myself and my post. Some of us do not consider ourselves perfect and down others for mistakes. I feel so sorry for you I hope you get a life soon! God Bless you.
Roadrunner

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Jun 18, 2013
uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>
What is free speech? What does peoving my point mean? Shocking. The person who connected an Eric Holder attack to this can't spell.
WOW!"Clueless,NUT" on all your post! I promise it was not me. I am so sorry for you! Hope you recover soon!
Thinking free

Richmond, VA

#17 Jun 18, 2013
Cops always go for the easy and safe bust.No money in busting crack houses and dealers, they might have t get out their cars.
DRY

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Jun 18, 2013
so I suspect the 'washday' house on 33 heading towards the mountains is next ? No wait - that's a Greene County revenue stream isn't it ?
What A Joke

Martinsville, VA

#19 Jun 18, 2013
Come on I didn't know we had spelling police and grammar police. Please, and this has got to be such a waste of tax payers money. I agree go worry about meth and crack dealers and leave the poor old country boys alone. You cops should be embarrassed by this little pedley stuff. I know I misspelled and I'm not a shamed at all,people are human. There's and azzhole everywhere you go. People lighten up its just a few comments.
backwoods hillbilly

Winchester, VA

#20 Jun 18, 2013
Moonshiner should have paid the law like the crackheads do .....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsylvania County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Virginia man in Confederate flag flap stands by... Nov 12 Don 1
Pittsylvania board follows judge's order (Feb '12) Mar '14 B Krause 2
Governor seeks review of Tobacco Commission funds (Feb '14) Feb '14 Lad ower 1
Jones vows to try to keep mining ban (Sep '13) Sep '13 clt 1
Pittsylvania Co. Officials Arrest Trio on Weapo... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Dropout41 2
Johnny Calloway And Terry King Found Dead After... (Aug '11) Aug '13 UNKNOWN 9
339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized nea... (Jun '13) Jun '13 va_tazdad 1

Pittsylvania County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE