Man has car seized after fifth DWI ch...

Man has car seized after fifth DWI charge in 14 years

There are 1 comment on the Kinston Free Press story from Apr 13, 2012, titled Man has car seized after fifth DWI charge in 14 years. In it, Kinston Free Press reports that:

A Kinston man returned to jail and had his pickup truck seized by police this week after he was arrested on his fifth driving while impaired charge in 14 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kinston Free Press.

The Man

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Apr 13, 2012
Well maybe the dam man's like I am he loves to drank to. ha-ha!! You can't blame a dam man for taking a dam drank once in a while.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pitt County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News John Edwards reflects on first trial back as a ... (May '14) May '14 Faye Owens 1
News Officials: Work hours for substitute teachers r... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Lauri 1
News Farmville Police Lt. Running For Pitt County Sh... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Frankie 1
News Police: $120,000 in crystal meth seized during ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 gaffrig 1
News Ayden Man Sentenced To 13 Years For Extensive C... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Concerned Citizen 1
News Mom punished for school attendance (May '13) May '13 lpf 1
News Birth control prices impact health clinics (Aug '06) Jan '13 Jesan 2
More from around the web