"We've grown up around firearms. We k...

"We've grown up around firearms. We know the safety and we practice it." [Greg Laden's Blog]

There are 1 comment on the ScienceBlogs story from Apr 24, 2011, titled "We've grown up around firearms. We know the safety and we practice it." [Greg Laden's Blog]. In it, ScienceBlogs reports that:

Blogroll Archives "We've grown up around firearms. We know the safety and we practice it." Category: Gun Ownership Posted on: April 24, 2011 11:40 AM, by Greg Laden Yet the 11-year old girl lies in a coma, the bullet removed from her brain on Friday, with a poor prognosis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ScienceBlogs.

Craig

United States

#1 Apr 25, 2011
I am waiting for the NRA to stage a rally. I thought guns didn't kill people? Yet in this case it looks like that is the claim? Accident? I assume the NRA will be enraged. THis is food for the anti gun folks like crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Duck hunter goes missing on Pine County lake (Nov '15) Nov '15 Carrie 1
News Person Dead After Being Hit by Truck Near Hinckley (Mar '13) Oct '15 Glosnumberone 5
News Extraditing Victor Barnard from Brazil could ta... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Jeff Sjolander 1
News Pine City Man Accused of Getting 12-Year-Old Gi... (Sep '13) Feb '15 Mikey 2
Finlayson feed mill fire (Feb '15) Feb '15 Mikey 1
News Burglary suspects arrested (Feb '11) Dec '14 neighbor in Coon ... 15
News Washington authorities receive credible tip on ... (Aug '14) Sep '14 Jeff Sjolander 3
More from around the web