For Shohola's sake, end the Walls drama

Jun 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Pocono Record

Nelia Wall, former township secretary and supervisor, and her husband Donald Wall, former township zoning officer, were subjects of a Pike County grand jury investigation started in 2009.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Sep 11, 2012
mightyfrightened

Honesdale, PA

#1 Jun 30, 2012
End it? Are you kidding? The whole township, including the joke of a police chief, ALL the township supervisors and the fire department, need to be thoroughly investigated. They are full of corruption and the police chief is the lackey of the township supervisors, harassing private citizens when a supervisor/friend/family member has a personal issue with a neighbor. This is small town corruption at its basest level.
loose stool

Milford, PA

#2 Jun 30, 2012
Couldn't agree more. My friends in Twin Lakes have quake-buttocks and refuse to leave their carport until night. Unfortunately since the torching of the Windy dog they are forced to wash dishes at the Fork for rice and beans.
Shohola Shohola

Honesdale, PA

#3 Jul 1, 2012
Shohola Township WAS a beautiful place to live. Now the supervisors are citifying (LOL) it. Rules and regulations come out of nowhere without properly notifying the residents so that they can let their voices be heard.

As for me? I'm not so sure that the Walls were really ever guilty of anything more than getting caught...most likely brought on by the other township supervisors going after Nelia because they didn't get their own cut.

Now we have a new supervisor whose wife will spread her legs for any deal around. This town is disgusting anymore.
angrytaxpayer

Honesdale, PA

#4 Jul 2, 2012
The previous posts sound too familiar. I see that I am not alone in my assessment of our community leaders. Corruption is a way of life for our supervisors. The police chief is obviously in their pockets. Special friends are able to use the authority of the supervisors and the police to their personal advantage. This must stop! I hope there are still enough honest people living here to clean up this mess.
mansbestfriend

Honesdale, PA

#5 Jul 7, 2012
Sorry, angrytaxpayer, there are no honest officials in Shohola. Don't hold your breath waiting for the law to do their job unless it's in the supervisor's interests.
Shoholalover

Emmaus, PA

#6 Sep 11, 2012
I think the walls should be given a harsh punishment they got away with things for years. I am sorry about the windy dog owners. We enjoyed eating there and I hope who ever did the burning should go to jail for a very long time. I love living here in Shohola but because we are a small area people get away with so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pike County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Same-Sex Couples Set to Marry in PA May '14 DonnieWingo 1
Econo-Pak to bring 400 jobs to Pike County (Sep '13) Jan '14 melinda 7
Benefit today for a 7 year old (Nov '13) Nov '13 Blue Ridge Rescue 1
State police looking for stolen 1999 dark blue ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 winnie stool 1
Greentown man sentenced for sex offender regist... (Jul '13) Aug '13 Al Busillo 4
PPL working to replace 10 miles of old power li... (Aug '13) Aug '13 name 1
Experienced Male Nude Model Available For Artis... (Dec '07) Apr '13 Martin 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pike County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••