Police investigate Pike County death

Oct 2, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Times-Tribune

James Siggia, 60, of Milford, died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound on Saturday morning after allegedly causing a woman to suffer chemical burns on a large portion of her body, according to police.

Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Nov 9, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Disgusted by ignorance

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Oct 3, 2011
It sickens me that anyone would say she deserved this because she barred someone from a bar. People who say that she deserved this really need to reevaluate themselves and get some professional help.
shelley

Dingmans Ferry, PA

#4 Oct 3, 2011
Janet is a sweetheart....My prayers go out to her and her children....Nobody deserves what happened...What a beautiful woman, inside and out...
Sickened and appalled

Dover, NJ

#6 Oct 3, 2011
I am sickened and appalled by approval of this horrific brutality. NOBODY ever deserves to be treated with brutality...EVER. Regardless of who YOU judge as good or bad, does not change that this is a tragedy that will affect their children, family, and friends forever. I pray for everyone affected, but mostly for Janet and the family. May God bless them and give them strength. Very sad.
Laura Siggia

Jackson, NJ

#8 Oct 3, 2011
Please, stop and think about the 2 families this tradgey has affected. There are 4 children that have lost their parents. Whether you liked or disliked these people is irrelevant. Please pray for healing for our families and help us work through this devastating loss.
Laura Siggia
Bill Harriott

Milford, PA

#9 Oct 3, 2011
Thats insane that someone can be sooooo cruel about such a devastating event. Families are destroyed forever and this is a tregedy for all involved! Wow!
Disgusted by ignorance

United States

#10 Oct 3, 2011
Laura Siggia wrote:
Please, stop and think about the 2 families this tradgey has affected. There are 4 children that have lost their parents. Whether you liked or disliked these people is irrelevant. Please pray for healing for our families and help us work through this devastating loss.
Laura Siggia
I am truly sorry for you and your families loss. Me and my family will pray everyday for healing.
S DeGroat Lakeland Fl

Lakeland, FL

#11 Oct 3, 2011
It soounds like someone needs to give you a reality check. No one deserves to be physicaly hurt. You should be Banned from ALL BARS instant ass just add alcohol..
Barred from Side Street wrote:
Guess Side Street is closed 2day, lolzzzz.... Janet is a C*NT n got what she deserves! Poor Jimmy...Shes lucky one of the soooooooooooo many ppl she barred for NO REASON hadn't messed her face up LONG B4 THIS!! PERFECT
S DeGroat Lakeland Fl

Lakeland, FL

#12 Oct 3, 2011
Its sounds like you have anger issues. You should be banned from all bars. Instant ass just add alcohol. My prayers are with Janet and her family
Praying for you

Scranton, PA

#13 Oct 3, 2011
Laura Siggia
You and your family is in my prayers! May God heal all! Keep your faith through this horrible tragedy! God will help you through!
Janice Gesualdo

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Oct 4, 2011
Barred from Side Street- maybe your punk ass should have enough guts to sign your name to that disgraceful post. Apparently Janet picked the scum out right and tossed it out with the rest of the trash!
Friend

Oneonta, NY

#15 Oct 4, 2011
You all are despicable. Jimmy is one of my friends from high school and my family has been friends with the Siggia's for as long as I can remember. Jeff played baseball with my brother back in the day. How dare any of you speak poorly about either parent. No one knows the real story so not one person has the right to judge. RIP to Mr. Siggia and I pray that Mrs. Siggia knows that she is loved.
Sue

Milford, PA

#16 Oct 4, 2011
No one deserves to be the object of physical abuse, regardless of what circumstances led to the abuse. This is an unfortunate incident where a domestic problem became out of control, and yes, the family left behind will be haunted by this for the remainder of their days. How do you, the person who called her a C*NT, have the nerve to slander anyone who was physically abused. You may not have cared for her, but have some compassion for the pain she's going through, the pain her children will live with knowing their father did this to their mother - trying having some sympathy, kindness, compassion, a little bit of caring for the people that are left behind. To you, sir or madam, I just hope that someday you will see the err in your ways and come to realize that we're all human, we all have feelings, and while we may not like everyone, no one, under any circumstances, deserves to suffer as Janet is now suffering, as her children, family, and friends are suffering.
Sue

Milford, PA

#17 Oct 4, 2011
Barred from Side Street wrote:
Guess Side Street is closed 2day, lolzzzz.... Janet is a C*NT n got what she deserves! Poor Jimmy...Shes lucky one of the soooooooooooo many ppl she barred for NO REASON hadn't messed her face up LONG B4 THIS!! PERFECT
Maybe instead of hiding behind a false name, you could man up and show your real face to the family and friends of this family!
Sue

Milford, PA

#18 Oct 4, 2011
Laura Siggia wrote:
Laura Siggia
We're all praying and hoping for all hearts in the Siggia family to be healed, that an understanding may be had, that hope is restored, and that Janet has a full recovery. Love to you all!!!
Andrea Filone

Milford, PA

#19 Oct 5, 2011
SERIOUSLY "Barred from Side Street"???!?!?!?! WOW!! Do you no have family? children? a sister? a mother? You seem like a sociopath without a soul. I hope I dont know you.
there is always a reason that someone gets "barred" from an establishment. the owner never wants to lose the customer unless it is apparent that the customer will not follow the rules and is creating an environment where other paying customers dont have the ability to enjoy themselves.
It is sad that you felt the need to be so disrespectful to a hard working family in our community. I'll pray for you as well as janets recovery tonight.
UGH@!
Timi Glenn

Milford, PA

#21 Oct 6, 2011
Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you (Matthew 7:12)........Some times we may not understand why people do things, and say thing...but it is not for us to judge them! This person will have to stand before God one day, as well as all of us! Don't let anger over come your soul! Pray for him/her that they may find piece with in them selves and pray for there forgiveness! Don't let anger take over the goodness you all a providing for this family! Hating is a terrible thing and will only make us like them! God Bless the Siggia Family, and all that surround them!
slush

East Stroudsburg, PA

#23 Oct 6, 2011
You are all nuts!
getoffmylawn

Cape Coral, FL

#25 Oct 9, 2011
Andrea Filone wrote:
SERIOUSLY "Barred from Side Street"???!?!?!?! WOW!! Do you no have family? children? a sister? a mother? You seem like a sociopath without a soul. I hope I dont know you.
there is always a reason that someone gets "barred" from an establishment. the owner never wants to lose the customer unless it is apparent that the customer will not follow the rules and is creating an environment where other paying customers dont have the ability to enjoy themselves.
It is sad that you felt the need to be so disrespectful to a hard working family in our community. I'll pray for you as well as janets recovery tonight.
UGH@!
did you lose some weight while your kitchen was closed? or is that why mcdonalds revenue increased 47% this past quarter.
getoffmylawn

Cape Coral, FL

#26 Oct 9, 2011
slush wrote:
You are all nuts!
easy now , stool likes nuts!
Pink Panther

Cape Coral, FL

#28 Nov 8, 2011
loose stool wrote:
only salty nuts Lawn!
Bouncing off your rear end!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pike County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Same-Sex Couples Set to Marry in PA May '14 DonnieWingo 1
Econo-Pak to bring 400 jobs to Pike County (Sep '13) Jan '14 melinda 7
Benefit today for a 7 year old (Nov '13) Nov '13 Blue Ridge Rescue 1
State police looking for stolen 1999 dark blue ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 winnie stool 1
Greentown man sentenced for sex offender regist... (Jul '13) Aug '13 Al Busillo 4
PPL working to replace 10 miles of old power li... (Aug '13) Aug '13 name 1
Experienced Male Nude Model Available For Artis... (Dec '07) Apr '13 Martin 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pike County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••