Experienced Male Nude Model Available...

Experienced Male Nude Model Available For Artists & Art Students

Posted in the Pike County Forum

Michael

Jackson Heights, NY

#1 Dec 6, 2007
Hello;

My name is Michael and I am an experienced model looking for modeling assignments with artists and art students in a class or private setting.
I am 5'10, 160 with brn hair and eyes, Italian, 32 inch waist with very nice features and skin tone.
I do some figure pics(NUDES) that I can send to anyone who might need a mode.

Michael
Dario Andrea

Ridgewood, NY

#2 Feb 28, 2009
Hello; Michael, www.darioandrea.com I am looking for 7 male models for a painting about an epic war so is about wrestling few centuries ago. so contact me if you interested with a pro portfolio, availability hours and rates.
my best regards.
biz

Saint Petersburg, FL

#3 Sep 22, 2009
mail [email protected]
if u r in st petersburg fl
John wheeler

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Dario Andrea wrote:
Hello; Michael, www.darioandrea.com I am looking for 7 male models for a painting about an epic war so is about wrestling few centuries ago. so contact me if you interested with a pro portfolio, availability hours and rates.
my best regards.
I am interest in doing this .[email protected]
Martin

Oceanside, NY

#6 Apr 19, 2013
Michael wrote:
Hello;
My name is Michael and I am an experienced model looking for modeling assignments with artists and art students in a class or private setting.
I am 5'10, 160 with brn hair and eyes, Italian, 32 inch waist with very nice features and skin tone.
I do some figure pics(NUDES) that I can send to anyone who might need a mode.
Michael
Michael, please contact me at [email protected] to discuss working together. thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pike County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tonkin faces new threat (Sep '15) Dec '15 Mario 2
News Pike County man sentenced to decades for child ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 reneemoran32 1
News Support DA Tonkin for another term (Jun '15) Jun '15 Dan 1
News NJ man gets jail time for assaulting woman in P... (May '15) May '15 disgusted 1
News For Shohola's sake, end the Walls drama (Jun '12) Apr '15 Kathy D 7
News Kelly Gaughan announces run for Pike DA (Jan '15) Jan '15 goawayray 2
News Police: No comment on reports of Frein letter (Oct '14) Oct '14 Kelly 1
More from around the web