Mill Rift Inn Fire Destroys Building,...

Mill Rift Inn Fire Destroys Building, Claims A Life

There are 1 comment on the TriStateNews.Com story from Dec 9, 2007, titled Mill Rift Inn Fire Destroys Building, Claims A Life. In it, TriStateNews.Com reports that:

“For this reason, Matamoras's platform was used to fight the front corner of the fire, because of their reach, while hand lines were used for fire attack at the rear of the building and also to protect surrounding exposures”

A devastating early-morning fire in Mill Rift, Pennsylvania claimed the life of a woman and destroyed one of the oldest inns in the region. via TriStateNews.Com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TriStateNews.Com.

Bobby fire fighter

Slatington, PA

#1 Dec 12, 2007
I heard the tones go out that night i run with company 27 and 81 in hawley pa i am deeply sorry about what happened I lost my brother and dad in a house fire 5 years ago this january so i kind if know what you are going threw. Robert
Fire fighter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pike County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ernie Jackson FIRED for Immorality ,Perjury and... Jun '15 Brian 1
News Support DA Tonkin for another term Jun '15 Dan 1
News NJ man gets jail time for assaulting woman in P... May '15 disgusted 1
News For Shohola's sake, end the Walls drama (Jun '12) Apr '15 Kathy D 7
News Kelly Gaughan announces run for Pike DA (Jan '15) Jan '15 goawayray 2
News Police: No comment on reports of Frein letter (Oct '14) Oct '14 Kelly 1
News Same-Sex Couples Set to Marry in PA (May '14) May '14 DonnieWingo 1
More from around the web