Pike drug roundup garners 13 arrests

Pike drug roundup garners 13 arrests

There are 31 comments on the Williamson Daily News Online story from Mar 17, 2012, titled Pike drug roundup garners 13 arrests. In it, Williamson Daily News Online reports that:

By CHAD ABSHIRE Staff Writer PIKEVILLE, Ky. - On the morning of July 22, Pike County Sheriff's Deputies executed arrest warrants in a drug dealer roundup, arresting a total of 13 people, with "seven or eight of them" from the same family, a deputy said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Williamson Daily News Online.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mad Woman

London, KY

#1 Mar 17, 2012
Awesome! Good job! I hate drugs. Keep taking those druggies and drug dealers down, popo.

:)
No bizz

United States

#2 Mar 20, 2012
Why haven't they arrested Joyce miller for selling drugs!!!??? And killed her husband to then had him burned and him old regular babisit
Karma Cop

Cynthiana, KY

#3 Mar 28, 2012
The question is, will they face any real penalty?
haha

Nerinx, KY

#4 Mar 28, 2012
Karma Cop wrote:
The question is, will they face any real penalty?
are you serious? selling dope is just a a way for free publicity here. hell, i am surprised that eric c hasnt cashed in on it yet.
Whos Next

Pikeville, KY

#5 Mar 28, 2012
Heck ! they never got near enuff ? just help the others sell more . Just think of the babies and children go without food so dad and mom can get a fix shame on them .

The TLH Dynasty

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6 Mar 28, 2012
There are no such thing as real penalties for certain crimes nowadays, especially Drug Trafficking type of charges. They mostly all get reduced away or down to lesser offenses pretty much and then there's
perhaps small fines or some lightweight, easily - circumvented type of Probation at most. Meanwhile major drug Traffickers, ones that supply entire geographic regions, not just a few fellow addicts, get away with
what they do and are rarely, IF EVER, actually busted. This is because
Drugs and Addiction is BIG business in these parts and there's money to be made at it and money to be shared to buy off Politicians, Law
Enforcement, and the Judicial System. Can you name 1 major, I mean BIG time, Trafficker that's been recently busted and received any " real
penalties "?
indeed

Georgetown, KY

#8 Apr 19, 2012
The TLH Dynasty wrote:
There are no such thing as real penalties for certain crimes nowadays, especially Drug Trafficking type of charges. They mostly all get reduced away or down to lesser offenses pretty much and then there's
perhaps small fines or some lightweight, easily - circumvented type of Probation at most. Meanwhile major drug Traffickers, ones that supply entire geographic regions, not just a few fellow addicts, get away with
what they do and are rarely, IF EVER, actually busted. This is because
Drugs and Addiction is BIG business in these parts and there's money to be made at it and money to be shared to buy off Politicians, Law
Enforcement, and the Judicial System. Can you name 1 major, I mean BIG time, Trafficker that's been recently busted and received any " real
penalties "?
blaine tackett

The TLH Dynasty

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Location hidden

#9 Apr 19, 2012
Which of these arrested is the Topix ID " Legend's Dad "? Reliable sources told me he was arrested and jailed this past week for a variety of charges including Drug Trafficking, Rape / Sodomy, and Child Molestation. I have noticed he's been absent from his daily online worship of me since the information came out of his / these arrests.
Boo Boo

Green Forest, AR

#10 Apr 20, 2012
They'll probably rat their way out of the big house.
stupid

Georgetown, KY

#11 Apr 21, 2012
The TLH Dynasty wrote:
Which of these arrested is the Topix ID " Legend's Dad "? Reliable sources told me he was arrested and jailed this past week for a variety of charges including Drug Trafficking, Rape / Sodomy, and Child Molestation. I have noticed he's been absent from his daily online worship of me since the information came out of his / these arrests.
Why do you start your stupid shi& every thread, can't you just stay on the topix you dumba$$. You need to go haunt another forum somewhere else.
anotherone

Georgetown, KY

#13 Apr 21, 2012
rooster was a major drug supplier

The TLH Dynasty

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Location hidden

#14 Apr 21, 2012
legends dad wrote:
<quoted text>
as usual u have no sources lol and I got bored feeding u fat troll ass
You are an imposter is why. Anyone can come here and use his screen name just as you are now doing. I was able to discover that the REAL
Legend's Dud is in jail right now for the exact charges I mentioned earlier.
prove it

Shelbiana, KY

#15 Apr 21, 2012
Can you prove what you are saying or did you just make up more lies on someone?
minion

Hamilton, Canada

#18 Apr 21, 2012
The TLH Dynasty wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an imposter is why. Anyone can come here and use his screen name just as you are now doing. I was able to discover that the REAL
Legend's Dud is in jail right now for the exact charges I mentioned earlier.
Now Patty Cakes, we all know you are a liar and a coward. Don't get your panties in a wad over being bitch slapped. Get use to it girl and know your role.
minion

Hamilton, Canada

#19 Apr 21, 2012
legends dad wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't u just get a life ole fatrick!!!! If u will remember several of us chose to ignore u for a week to see how psycho u would go and I guess we see how much u missed us!!! U ole fatass can't stop talking about us!!!! LMFAO
Ol Patty Cakes went crazy too. He was talking endlessly with all of the those self ids he has for himself. Yet, he thinks he is a legend? Legend of what, of the gay world? That is about it. Well, I will take that back. He is a Legend in Pike County, in the Men's Bathroom at Wal-Mart. There are more than prices dropping in that rest room when Patty Cakes is on duty.
minion

Hamilton, Canada

#20 Apr 21, 2012
The TLH Dynasty wrote:
You still do not get it do you Patty Cakes? No one is worshipping you, we are a mocking you girl. Big difference! Have you ingested too much protein and it has destroyed what few brain cells you have left? Get a grip girl and get over your self. Hurry home so you can hide behind those curtains, coward.

The TLH Dynasty

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Location hidden

#21 Apr 21, 2012
The evidence is all here and on various news agencies sites. If you know the person's real name then there's no question about them recently being arrested and charged for the crimes I mentioned. I am
prevented from stating their name here due to certain ongoing legal
issues but the facts are what they are and truth is the REAL Legend's Dad is in jail right now for some very serious crimes.
BMF Duck Gang Da Best

Eastchester, NY

#22 Apr 21, 2012
Mad Woman wrote:
Awesome! Good job! I hate drugs. Keep taking those druggies and drug dealers down, popo.
:)
ur one crazy b!tch! taking a popo side makes u a stupid hoho! time 4 some b!tchslapping 4 this b!tch! get out a spatula and slap slap slap slap! we get high errday! u cant stop Duck Gang! open ur legs, let me put a cigarette and lighter in!
legends dad

Pikeville, KY

#23 Apr 21, 2012
The TLH Dynasty wrote:
The evidence is all here and on various news agencies sites. If you know the person's real name then there's no question about them recently being arrested and charged for the crimes I mentioned. I am
prevented from stating their name here due to certain ongoing legal
issues but the facts are what they are and truth is the REAL Legend's Dad is in jail right now for some very serious crimes.
r u that retarded???? I don't think ya get internet service in jail fool!!!

The TLH Dynasty

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Location hidden

#24 Apr 21, 2012
^^^

Imposter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pike County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TJ on Caney, a WARNING. YOU know who YOU ARE! 4 hr tiredoffuckingthi... 3
Snitches (Feb '16) Sep 10 For a fact 18
Murder Sep 10 Rachael 1
Yeager Music Thread Sep 10 Musikologist 3
Poor hypocrites of Pike county Sep 5 VKD 1
Any Godesses or Mistresses anywhere in Pike cou... Aug 24 prude 2
Scabies and Staph at Mountain View Nursing Home... Jul '17 Unbelievable 1
More from around the web