'Charlie's Dinosaur' Honors Memory of...

'Charlie's Dinosaur' Honors Memory of Murdered Powell Boys

There are 1 comment on the KBOI-AM Boise story from Jul 1, 2012, titled 'Charlie's Dinosaur' Honors Memory of Murdered Powell Boys. In it, KBOI-AM Boise reports that:

The memory of Charlie and Braden Powell is being carried on by a group of detectives who found a sweet picture that made them smile following the deaths of the two boys.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KBOI-AM Boise.

Jim

Tulsa, OK

#1 Jul 1, 2012
Any way I can help he kids? I live in Okahoma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pierce County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CPS safety plan put child in danger, police say (Aug '07) May '16 KingDingaling 14
News Charges: Man steals Lexus from dealership follo... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Chae 1
News Inslee reactivates military alliance to retain ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Dennis Merwood 1
News Police evacuating Fircrest complex after suspic... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Elliot Rodger 2
News Marriage Licenses for the week ending April 18 (Apr '14) Apr '14 Monica 1
News Man arrested in Puyallup for allegedly trying t... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Ksw 1
News Charge: Woman threatened Pierce County judge (Jan '14) Jan '14 Deliverance Part II 2
More from around the web