2 suspected of murder arrested

Aug 12, 2012 Full story: The News Tribune

Deputies have arrested two people in the death of Leon Dwayne Baucham Jr., a 33-year-old Puyallup man whose body was found tied up and shot on the side of a rural Key Peninsula road last month.

Read more
Concern lady of god

Kent, WA

#1 Aug 18, 2012
They need to look at his wife since he thought he was going to meet her to talk to her I truely believe she had something to do with it to her mother was not by herself he did not deserve to die he just wanted to have his family back. And what person can do something like that. But at the end of the day all we can do is pray that god will reveal the truth . My heart goes out to his family because god blessed his parents with a son and who give you the right to take him from them it was not up to you that was something that god was suppose to do in his own time. God has givin all of us a number and it is up to him to decide when it is time for us to turn in our number. Jr is with his father in heaven he has nothing to worry about . Now on the other hand I hope that anyone that had anything to do with this they are doing a lot of praying because you are going to need god now . I pray that god give his parent strength to over come what someone who you thought would love your son like you would and give it all to god he got it handle he is going to take care of you and them I pray that him gives his mom and dad peace .for anyone that reads this pray that god will put his arms around jr,s family and keep them. Now you ones that took his life god is going to take care of you to and I hope that so called wife I hope she think long and hard that when you marry it is for better or worse you should have never broken your voise and let your mother come between your married what kind of a woman let someone take your husband life and how can you let your kids suffer like that if you let someone take someone else's child away from them how would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot. But at the end of the day god got his parents back because they serve a good god and he is someday going to ease her pain and you have to live with what you have done
Concern lady of god

Kent, WA

#2 Aug 18, 2012
And you got to explain to your children how you guys made a decision to take his life. That's something you will have to deal with for the rest of your life I hope.that this message gets to you so you can see that it don't take just his family feel the hurt it will touch anyone that is of god it will effect . We are all gods children and he want us to all do as he would but it is apparent that you and your mother don't . I will pray for you that god will strengthen your heart an own up to what you did then he will start the healing process but until then stand up an be a woman an do the right thing it will never bring those people son back but he will truely give them peace .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pierce County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charges: Man steals Lexus from dealership follo... Oct '14 Chae 1
News Inslee reactivates military alliance to retain ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Dennis Merwood 1
News Police evacuating Fircrest complex after suspic... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Elliot Rodger 2
News Marriage Licenses for the week ending April 18 (Apr '14) Apr '14 Monica 1
News Man arrested in Puyallup for allegedly trying t... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Ksw 1
News Charge: Woman threatened Pierce County judge (Jan '14) Jan '14 Deliverance Part II 2
News Medical Examiner identifies man found dead insi... (Aug '13) Dec '13 kacy 2
More from around the web