I will pay for a Family Tree DNA Test...

I will pay for a Family Tree DNA Test for...

Posted in the Pickens County Forum

Karen Walker Bauer

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#1 Mar 13, 2013
The 1830 Federal Census for Pickens County, SC, enumerates Stephen Turner as 30-39 years of age, and enumerates Bailey Turner as 50-59 years of age. Research is coming up short on these Turners, and I would like to pay for a Family Tree DNA test for someone who can show a direct line of descent from Stephen Turner or Bailey Turner who were living in Pickens County, SC, in 1830. If you have information that you can share on these two Turners, please contact me on this forum or at [email protected] Many thanks for the collaboration. Karen Bauer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pickens County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pickens Co. Council issues state of emergency t... Nov 16 openmind693 1
Keith Thomasson II (Feb '14) Feb '14 jusbncurious 1
News Case dropped against SC woman jailed over video (Feb '14) Feb '14 tallyho 23
News This woman was arrested for failing to return a... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Le Jimbo 4
News South Carolina Sheriff Refuses To Lower Flag To... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Vivek Golikeri 2
News South Carolina Sheriff Refuses To Lower Flag To... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Mandela 4
News Pickens Sheriff Refuses to Lower Flag for Mandela (Dec '13) Dec '13 Vivek Golikeri 5
More from around the web