Single-car crash kills Williamsport man

Jul 26, 2012 Full story: Chillicothe Gazette 19

According to the Pickaway County Sheriff's Office, John Vulgamore Jr. was headed south in the 19700 block of Hill Road at 6:36 p.m. with his three children, ages 3, 5 and 14, when the vehicle went off the right side of the road, across a ditch and rolled over several times in a cornfield before coming to rest on the vehicle's top.

Full Story
sierra13

Lodi, OH

#1 Aug 9, 2012
The crash happened around 6 but it took the emergency people 45 minutes to get there!
Not from roundtown

Columbus, OH

#2 Aug 10, 2012
sierra13 wrote:
The crash happened around 6 but it took the emergency people 45 minutes to get there!
Ask the Sheriff to give you the times of the incident, it only took the FD less than 10 mins to get there after the first call to dispatch. It is a 7-9 minute drive from station over there. Pickaway Plains arrived right in front of the engine. They took 34 minutes to dispatch the last/fourth squad because they were unaware there was three kids in the car until some time after on scene because the kids had climbed out and was being assisted inside another car.
Not from roundtown

Columbus, OH

#3 Aug 10, 2012
Two other squads were on scene sometime before the fourth arrived.
sierra13

Columbus, OH

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Not from roundtown wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask the Sheriff to give you the times of the incident, it only took the FD less than 10 mins to get there after the first call to dispatch. It is a 7-9 minute drive from station over there. Pickaway Plains arrived right in front of the engine. They took 34 minutes to dispatch the last/fourth squad because they were unaware there was three kids in the car until some time after on scene because the kids had climbed out and was being assisted inside another car.
I was one of the kids in it. I'm pretty sure ik what time it happened dumbass!!;) when 911 was called, they were told there were 3 kids also involved. But the williamsport medics jus stood there and looked. They did nothing. They r worthless!! All atories are made to make the emergency workers look better when they suck and need to go back to training.
Real Inside Info

Columbus, OH

#5 Jan 14, 2013
sierra13 wrote:
<quoted text> I was one of the kids in it. I'm pretty sure ik what time it happened dumbass!!;) when 911 was called, they were told there were 3 kids also involved. But the williamsport medics jus stood there and looked. They did nothing. They r worthless!! All atories are made to make the emergency workers look better when they suck and need to go back to training.
Thats where you are wrong dumbass, Williamsport was not called it was Pickaway Plains and they had two squads there and were the dumbasses, Williamsport was called 34 minutes after the initial call. So get your story straight yourself. You can request printed times from the run from the Sheriff office.
idiot

United States

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Real Inside Info wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats where you are wrong dumbass, Williamsport was not called it was Pickaway Plains and they had two squads there and were the dumbasses, Williamsport was called 34 minutes after the initial call. So get your story straight yourself. You can request printed times from the run from the Sheriff office.
I think she should no she was there dumbass besides the reports are not always correct and why the hell is it any of your business dumbass ?
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#7 Jan 31, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I think she should no she was there dumbass besides the reports are not always correct and why the hell is it any of your business dumbass ?
Cause dumbass I was there to and people in accidents don't have a good concept on time. What feels like an hour is not but ten minutes. I was there, the reports are correct. People should fully understand and get stories correct, talking bad about a department that had nothing to do with the delays.

And to sum it up, don't drink and drive and we wouldn't have to worry about this kind of accident.
idiot

United States

#8 Jan 31, 2013
Well glad think u got all the info correct that's ok the family an friends no different I would hide my name also wouldn't want you to be sued for slander on your last comment and that my friend is a fact !!!! Good bye
idiot

United States

#9 Jan 31, 2013
And your arguing with a 13 yr old wow real classy
MedFlightNurse10 63

Madison Heights, MI

#10 Feb 1, 2013
I stick behind Sierra13...they are all wonna-be EMTs and Paramedics that need to actually go get a degree in it that field. Instead of pulling people off the street and calling themselves "EMTs & Paramedics".
sierra13

Macomb, MI

#11 Feb 1, 2013
I'm sure ik what time the accident happen. Yeah, believe what u want. And congrats on calling me a dumbass. 10 minutes after the crash I was getting the kids calmed down a lil and checking them out. I still had to run to multiple houses down the road with the kids in my arms carrying them b4 anyone was called. 10 minutes after 911 was called, all family from mount sterling were at the scene b4 any medics were there. And when they did get there, they didnt go do nothing with my dad at all. They sat around calling his name thats it. The only other call after the medics FINALLY arrived was for airlift. Then medics wanted me to sit calm down and expect me to not move. No that's not gonna happen specially after I went through it and I had volunteers telling me to do something. Quite a few mistakes were made by medics by our own family medic who was off duty and was watching to see if they performed there tasks right. Training is calling their names! Yeah granted people make mistakes but not that many in a situation of possible life and death. So maybe the ones who are trying to say different need to get there story straight!:) have a nice day!!!
sierra13

Macomb, MI

#12 Feb 1, 2013
*our own family medic noticed* and this person actually has a real degree in the medic field.
uncle scott

United States

#13 Feb 2, 2013
Blaaahhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause dumbass I was there to and people in accidents don't have a good concept on time. What feels like an hour is not but ten minutes. I was there, the reports are correct. People should fully understand and get stories correct, talking bad about a department that had nothing to do with the delays.
And to sum it up, don't drink and drive and we wouldn't have to worry about this kind of accident.
its a good thing your an emt because your going to need that training to treat yourself if u keep running your mouth to Sierra about her father you have no ideal who he was or who the family is so if you want to be a tough guy or woman just let me no and we can meet in person this your first and last warning !!!!
sierra13

Oxford, MI

#15 Feb 3, 2013
Blaaahhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe ur best bet is to keep ur mouth shut or ur gonna b in some fun and rude awakening:) and to sum it all up u better not say another word about drinking and driving or u will definitely regret it! ;)
Nope

Columbus, OH

#16 Feb 6, 2013
Your right, the medics first on scene did make mistakes. But they were not from Williamsport. What part of that are you not comprehending. And you don't know what time the accident was apparently, call the Sheriff and look at the times they received the 911 calls and radio traffic. Again it was Pickaway Plains, they are not from Williamsport and cover that area of the township that the accident happened.
Nope

Columbus, OH

#17 Feb 6, 2013
MedFlightNurse1063 wrote:
I stick behind Sierra13...they are all wonna-be EMTs and Paramedics that need to actually go get a degree in it that field. Instead of pulling people off the street and calling themselves "EMTs & Paramedics".
You do realize you have to go through training to be a Paramedic, you don't just come off the streets right?

I see I am not dealing with the smartest of people here.
sierra13

Madison Heights, MI

#18 Feb 6, 2013
Nope wrote:
Your right, the medics first on scene did make mistakes. But they were not from Williamsport. What part of that are you not comprehending. And you don't know what time the accident was apparently, call the Sheriff and look at the times they received the 911 calls and radio traffic. Again it was Pickaway Plains, they are not from Williamsport and cover that area of the township that the accident happened.
by the time 911 was called, it had already been half an hour plus the time it took for them to get there. A lot happens differently than what reports say. The reports r not always right and neither r there times. I do know what time the accident happened. Definitly not the time that's on the report cuz I already called and got that information . Looks lik I'm not dealing with the smartest ppl..
big brother

Logan, OH

#19 Feb 16, 2013
Williamsport,, hahaha bunch of volunteers with one year experience and think they got 20,, your right, just off the street.
KelseyJo

Norwalk, OH

#20 Feb 17, 2013
Blaaahhh wrote:
<quoted text>Cause dumbass I was there to and people in accidents don't have a good concept on time. What feels like an hour is not but ten minutes. I was there, the reports are correct. People should fully understand and get stories correct, talking bad about a department that had nothing to do with the delays.

You are a stupid piece of shit do not talk to my minor cousin like that for one and for two you have no right to bring up drinking she lost her dad that day and I lost my cousin if you really have something you want to say you can meet me some where you arrogant bastard!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pickaway County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff: Driver Dies After Car Strikes Ohio Bridge Jul '14 who 1
Harrisburg police may be out of bounds (Oct '07) May '14 Guitarz626 2
Huge Meth Lab Bust in Pickaway County (Apr '14) Apr '14 seth Ferguson 8
Brawling bikers draw 30 officers to Madison Cou... (Jun '12) Feb '14 what2know 2
Man behind deadly prank wants out of prison (Nov '12) Jan '14 YoungRestless 188
Circleville post leads pack in increased state ... (Jul '12) Jan '14 Chad Garrard 7
Ohio authorities charge dozens in drug bust ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Really 7

Pickaway County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE