Family Works To Stop Cycle Of Domesti...

Family Works To Stop Cycle Of Domestic Violence | WBNS-10TV, Ce...

There are 1 comment on the 10TV WBNS story from Nov 17, 2009, titled Family Works To Stop Cycle Of Domestic Violence | WBNS-10TV, Ce.... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Help for victims of domestic violence Talk to a friend, neighbor, minister, or doctor Set aside money, important documents such as birth certificates, a spare set of car keys, and clothing to gather quickly in a crisis Contact a local domestic violence organization for help with housing, legal matters and counseling Direct-help organizations ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

Melissa Fugh

Dayton, OH

#1 Dec 7, 2009
I happen to be a friend of this family and have known
Debbies father since I was a child. Debbie has made this story about what happened to her mother sound completely different then what really happened. I know her father and her sister Kelly, and her fathers ex wife and his present wife. Debbie was only four years old when this incident occurred and has many things wrong concerning what happened. Today this would have been called a crime of passion and a man trying to keep his children from being molested. Also Debbie has stated her parents were going through a divorce and that is false. What Debbie does not remember due to the fact she was only four years old is that on her visitations with her father, her and her sister were telling their father that "Mommy sleeps in a bed with us with grandpa". Let me point out that her mother had been molested by their granfather whom they were staying with while her mother and father were seperated. Debbie was not raised her entire childhood by her grandmother, after her father was released from prison he raised her from age ten, and her sister who was a teenager.
I have seen many tv shows where this type of thing has happened to women who kill their husbands and do not do one day in prison because they call it a crime of passion. Debbie has also completely got the whole incident wrong. Her mother did stagger out of the car, however her and her sister remained in the car during the whole incident. And Debbies mother was not shot in the back 5 times she was shot nine times. A four year old can barely remember being four when they get older. Her father has since given her thousands of dollars and bought her new cars and she has accepted them. Along with him doing the same for her sister who was older and remembers the incident well and also remembers seein her mother sleeping with her grandfather. If my husbands father were molesting my children and I felt helpless I would snap too. Any good parent would. Today this is called a crime of passion and many people do not even go to prison for this type of incident. I have seen Debbie and her sister spend time with their father, and the only reason Debbie is bringing this up now 35 years later, is because she is angry. When her fathers mother passed away, who happened to have millions, Debbie stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from her fathers mother prior to her death. She was caught by her father doing this and she had and accomplice, her ex boyfriend who used her to steal. Her father has not spoken to her since she stole his inheritence, but still loves her and would love to have a relationship with her like they have had for twenty years prior. Debbie needs counseling!!! She steals from people and is very upset with her father, because he still has a good relationship with her sister. I feel bad for her, she needs counseling. And she needs to get her facts straight. Ten years ago it did not seem to bother her, she vacationed with her father, but all along stealing her grandmothers money. Her father I know personally. He has paid for what he did. He is one of the kindest people I know, he will help anyone that asks, and he has worked all of his life even in prison. I wish my father loved me as much as he loves his kids. Debbie is just upset because she got caught stealing. I spend lots of time with her father and his wife, and they are very nice people. He is very sorry and asks God to forgive him everyday. I have seen letters that he wrote his children while in prison, and no doubt in my mind these children were either going to be or had already been molested by their mothers father, while her mother and father were sperated. I have two daughters and If it were me I would do whatever it took to keep that from happening to my child. It was incest, and sickening what was going on where she had her children staying. Debbie please get counseling and try to get the facts right next time you talk to the media!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pickaway County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jason acker has a meth lab forsure on 56 Jul 5 Caught 6
steves pizza in adelphi ohio Jul 1 You know 1
News Community surprises Pickaway Co. deputy with ne... May '16 Wonderful people ... 18
News Pickaway County woman found guilty in murder-fo... Feb '16 peace 27
Steven Roeder (Dec '15) Feb '16 Motion 5
News 17 Indicted for Drug Trafficking in Pickaw... (Mar '15) Jan '16 tom tom 15
a letter to my daddy cody moore where are you a... (Nov '15) Jan '16 Jennifer 4
More from around the web