Restraining Orders Often Offer False ...

Restraining Orders Often Offer False Sense Of Security | WBNS-1...

There are 2 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Nov 16, 2009, titled Restraining Orders Often Offer False Sense Of Security | WBNS-1.... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Help for victims of domestic violence Talk to a friend, neighbor, minister, or doctor Set aside money, important documents such as birth certificates, a spare set of car keys, and clothing to gather quickly in a crisis Contact a local domestic violence organization for help with housing, legal matters and counseling Direct-help organizations ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

Trapped in a False charge

Lebanon, OH

#1 Dec 31, 2009
Why is the news not taking more of a look at False Domestic violence charges that are being used to gain leverage in divorces? I am a victim of this charge, and never committed, or would ever commit a crime like this. I am a 15yr Medical professional with a very solid reputation in my industry, and because of the false charges I could loose everything I have worked for and never be in this business ever again!! this is a out of control, very bad tactic that is being abused.

Please look into this, and save the lives of hundreds of good people that don't need to be going through this for the benefit of the DA and the courts.
alchemy

Mansfield, OH

#2 Dec 31, 2009
Trapped in a False charge wrote:
Why is the news not taking more of a look at False Domestic violence charges that are being used to gain leverage in divorces? I am a victim of this charge, and never committed, or would ever commit a crime like this. I am a 15yr Medical professional with a very solid reputation in my industry, and because of the false charges I could loose everything I have worked for and never be in this business ever again!! this is a out of control, very bad tactic that is being abused.
Please look into this, and save the lives of hundreds of good people that don't need to be going through this for the benefit of the DA and the courts.
And they also dont seem to want to see the undue hardships retraining orders put on people unless its someone they deem as having an important life. Restraining orders are often used as reason to get people without due process and causes them to have to worry where they go or if the other party might be around. The other party is deliberately around sometimes, just for that purpose. Usually restraining orders are to protect some demon that wronged someone and they are paranoid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pickaway County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Community surprises Pickaway Co. deputy with ne... May 19 Wonderful people ... 18
News Pickaway County woman found guilty in murder-fo... Feb '16 peace 27
Steven Roeder Feb '16 Motion 5
News 17 Indicted for Drug Trafficking in Pickaw... (Mar '15) Jan '16 tom tom 15
a letter to my daddy cody moore where are you a... (Nov '15) Jan '16 Jennifer 4
News Tattoed bank robber, girlfriend land in prison Jan '16 Motion 1
News Plans for New Manufacturing Facility in Ci... (Nov '15) Dec '15 Hugh Jasol 40
More from around the web