Coonrod found guilty of involuntary m...

Coonrod found guilty of involuntary manslaughter

There are 1 comment on the Star - Republican story from Jan 31, 2011, titled Coonrod found guilty of involuntary manslaughter. In it, Star - Republican reports that:

Wesley Coonrod was found guilty Monday on two counts of involuntary manslaughter, both first degree felonies, in Pickaway County Common Pleas Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star - Republican.

Worthit

Bradenton, FL

#1 Jan 31, 2011
Whether Wesley is guilty or not, this display of 'parenthood' is just one of many, many, that attest to the argument that it is not a 'right' of anyone to birth.
In a clip I saw these boys mother accuse Wesley of not doing what he could to save his children. And just what did she do? She deserted them (abuse) regardless of what any other might call it. Pox on her. I imagine this is a case of her dumping her guilt, if she is capable of any. From other reports I read she is capable of grandstanding her son's deaths and even reveling in monies designated to their wellfare.
A mother's FIRST responsibility is to her children. Not other men, or drugs, or playtime. She gave up those 'rights' when she decided to birth. Wesley, IMO is the victim of this woman, as her children were.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pickaway County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pickaway County woman found guilty in murder-fo... (Feb '16) Mar '18 JustWondering 30
Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea! (Aug '17) Nov '17 Curious 2
a letter to my daddy cody moore where are you a... (Nov '15) Aug '17 Lancaster Patriot 5
News DeWine blasts ruling that freed ex-model convic... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Stinks 9
Transportation in Pickaway County (Aug '17) Aug '17 Willie Makit 1
News Plans for New Manufacturing Facility in Ci... (Nov '15) Jul '17 Angie 51
Justice for Haven & Baby (Jul '17) Jul '17 Justice for Haven 1