Police say body found at abandoned rest stop in Ohio is woman from ...

Full story: WHNT News 19
Police say a nearly nude body found at an abandoned rest stop along a U.S. highway in Ohio has tentatively been identified as a Tennessee woman. Full Story
The Observer

United States

#1 Jul 19, 2010
Once this man is found guilty, shoot him in the head and dump his *ss in the country.
circleville

Bellefontaine, OH

#2 Jul 19, 2010
Whats wrong with this world today i have been reading about what people had to say about this woman and it kills me to read what people think about her i dont care id ahe was a prositute she still was a human being and i feel that if it was a WHITE PROSTUTE and it was a black man that left her like trash along side the road things would be different you think? its sad people just dont care! I feel sorry that that is all she could do in life and i feel really bad that she felt she had no other options and she did but drugs are hell my brother is hooked on crack and god knows what else and i see him going down hill ever day doing things that if he was in his right mind would never ever do for the drugs and someday we to will also find him dead i am afraid i hope he go back to prison first he did goos in there he was locked up for 2 years and did great and got out started hanging out with his ole buddies and now hes at it again sad so sad i cant help him i have tried he has got to want to help himself or be locked up and forced to strighten up..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pickaway County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff: Driver Dies After Car Strikes Ohio Bridge Jul '14 who 1
Harrisburg police may be out of bounds (Oct '07) May '14 Guitarz626 2
Huge Meth Lab Bust in Pickaway County Apr '14 seth Ferguson 8
Brawling bikers draw 30 officers to Madison Cou... (Jun '12) Feb '14 what2know 2
Man behind deadly prank wants out of prison (Nov '12) Jan '14 YoungRestless 188
Circleville post leads pack in increased state ... (Jul '12) Jan '14 Chad Garrard 7
Ohio authorities charge dozens in drug bust ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Really 7
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pickaway County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••