Amazing Student Volunteers scholarshi...

Amazing Student Volunteers scholarship finalists announced

There are 2 comments on the ThisWeek Community Newspapers story from May 13, 2011, titled Amazing Student Volunteers scholarship finalists announced. In it, ThisWeek Community Newspapers reports that:

ThisWeek Community Media and Columbus State Community College have announced the finalists for the Amazing Student Volunteers scholarship contest designed to showcase volunteer efforts of youth in central Ohio.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ThisWeek Community Newspapers.

Sharon Hodge

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 May 15, 2011
Madi is extremely deserving of the award. She has a huge heart and is a very loving sensitive young lady.
Grandma

Hilliard, OH

#2 May 15, 2011
I am sure that each and every one of the young people whose names are mentioned are equally deserving of this honor, one way or another. I wish each and everyone GOOD LUCK and the BEST that life has to offer them. God Bless each and every one of them, and may they be successful in their Life Dreams.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pickaway County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brent Cox now faces trial June 4th in Circleville. (Apr '12) Nov 11 Christie 61
News Ex-veterans official convicted of stealing from... Oct '16 Voter 3
jason acker has a meth lab forsure on 56 (May '16) Jul '16 Caught 6
steves pizza in adelphi ohio Jul '16 You know 1
News Community surprises Pickaway Co. deputy with ne... (May '16) May '16 Wonderful people ... 17
News Pickaway County woman found guilty in murder-fo... (Feb '16) Feb '16 peace 27
News 17 Indicted for Drug Trafficking in Pickaw... (Mar '15) Jan '16 tom tom 15
More from around the web