Possible Connection to Robbery & Crash

Jul 29, 2012 Full story: WBEX-AM Chillicothe 75

Circleville Police and the Pickaway County Sheriff are investigating a car crash, that is possibly connected to a gas station robbery in Circleville.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
he deserves it

Johnstown, OH

#1 Jul 29, 2012
Considering he has criminal history of being a thrifty, hitting women and may other things..the car was his girlfriends sons carand he lives 3 blocks from the gas station, he is always wearing a long sleeve shirt under a tshirt...of course it was him. He's a thief,outstanding warrant in columbus for theft, he got what he deserved!
Keair Snyder

Columbus, OH

#2 Jul 29, 2012
he deserves it wrote:
Considering he has criminal history of being a thrifty, hitting women and may other things..the car was his girlfriends sons carand he lives 3 blocks from the gas station, he is always wearing a long sleeve shirt under a tshirt...of course it was him. He's a thief,outstanding warrant in columbus for theft, he got what he deserved!
What woman did he hit? I know one he should hit...and the car they describe belongs to HER not him. I find it really really funny that there was a guy in her car with black paint on his face (which Jeff did not have when he slammed into a tree...nor did he have any money on him) that was seen and then my cousin is found a few hours later after he hit a tree. I am sure his girlfriend and whoever she is fucking were probably involved in it. His bitch's record and her past is every bit as dirty as his if not more so. Now whatever dealer/user you are, if you are going to talk shit grow some balls and at least post your name. You do remember your name right? I mean, you're not that burned out are you?:)
Curious

Circleville, OH

#3 Jul 29, 2012
Keair Snyder wrote:
<quoted text>
What woman did he hit? I know one he should hit...and the car they describe belongs to HER not him. I find it really really funny that there was a guy in her car with black paint on his face (which Jeff did not have when he slammed into a tree...nor did he have any money on him) that was seen and then my cousin is found a few hours later after he hit a tree. I am sure his girlfriend and whoever she is fucking were probably involved in it. His bitch's record and her past is every bit as dirty as his if not more so. Now whatever dealer/user you are, if you are going to talk shit grow some balls and at least post your name. You do remember your name right? I mean, you're not that burned out are you?:)
Hey! How is he doing? If everything you say is true, is he still a suspect? Just curious.
Keair Snyder

Columbus, OH

#4 Jul 29, 2012
I don't know...he is in critical condition right now and the cops have not been up there. Not once. What does that tell you?
Curious

Circleville, OH

#5 Jul 29, 2012
Keair Snyder wrote:
I don't know...he is in critical condition right now and the cops have not been up there. Not once. What does that tell you?
I hope he didn't rob that gas station. That will suck for him, if so.
lmao

Columbus, OH

#6 Jul 29, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he didn't rob that gas station. That will suck for him, if so.
Yeah, that would suck for him. Armed robbery is no small thing. However, as far as I know, the only suspect they have named so far is (possibly) the car. They would hold it for questioning but unlike my cousin, the car did not survive the wreck. lol

“We do not forget.”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#7 Jul 29, 2012
Am I the only one who remembers seeing a post about Dylan Savage getting punched while robbing a garage? Dylan's face was painted BLACK. Coincidence?
Curious

Circleville, OH

#8 Jul 30, 2012
4 Whom the Bell Trolls wrote:
Am I the only one who remembers seeing a post about Dylan Savage getting punched while robbing a garage? Dylan's face was painted BLACK. Coincidence?
TRUE!
Someone with a clue

Columbus, OH

#9 Jul 30, 2012
I dont really care how he is doing, I know that he crashed in my families yard and he is damn good and lucky that my kids werent out there or life flight would have been uselss for sure! So sick and tired of freakin crooks, you rob a gas station then I guess you deserve to smack into a damn tree! And according to the police that where there for hours and now the 10tv news he did rob the Duke gas station. There is a pic on 10tv news. Probably a doper lookin for a fix, but he got fixed in a way i dont think he planned. I hope this will teach him a lesson if it doesnt kill him, because let me tell you it was a gruesome wreck, parts of that car flew hundreds of feet into the field
meeeee

United States

#10 Jul 30, 2012
Ohh.
Keair Snyder

Columbus, OH

#11 Jul 30, 2012
Someone with a clue wrote:
I dont really care how he is doing, I know that he crashed in my families yard and he is damn good and lucky that my kids werent out there or life flight would have been uselss for sure! So sick and tired of freakin crooks, you rob a gas station then I guess you deserve to smack into a damn tree! And according to the police that where there for hours and now the 10tv news he did rob the Duke gas station. There is a pic on 10tv news. Probably a doper lookin for a fix, but he got fixed in a way i dont think he planned. I hope this will teach him a lesson if it doesnt kill him, because let me tell you it was a gruesome wreck, parts of that car flew hundreds of feet into the field
From the Herald:
'The man driving the vehicle, however, identified as Jeffrey Lawhun, 39, of Circleville, has not yet been named in connection with the robbery, according to Sgt. Bob Chapman, Circleville Police.'
Now...did you get the part where he HAS NOT been named? There was a wreck in your front yard. I am sure it was the most exciting thing that has happened to you all year or will happen to you in the years to come. However, you have no idea what you are talking about. You have a clue? I doubt that very much. Yes, it was a gruesome wreck. No, there has been nothing linking him to the robbery except for the description of the car THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO HIM! It is his girlfriend's car. What is your theory? That he robbed the place, went home, washed his face, ditched the money,and went into the country to slam into a tree? If that seems logical to you, perhaps your are the 'doper' because from a realistic standpoint that makes no sense. If you don't care how he is doing, great. But you are no judge (your spelling and punctuation gave that away), you are not his jury, and so far there is no reason to think he robbed anyone so before you proclaim that nearly dying is an acceptable punishment for robbing a gas station perhaps you should realize that. That is a human being with a family who loves him that you are running your mouth about.
he deserves it

Columbus, OH

#12 Jul 30, 2012
Your whole family must be white trash. I'm not a user or a dealer. I'm not white trash. Bet he didn't have the paint on his face, lives close enough to shower. Hopefully one less worthless, jobless mooch off the streets. As for his gf I could care less. White trash with white trash. He's a theif, hits women, poor father and a waste.
Someone with a clue

Columbus, OH

#13 Jul 30, 2012
First of all let me tell you something Keair Snyder you too are no one to judge anyone! "Grammar Police" and no I dont think that wreck was the most exciting thing as a matter of fact it pissed me off and fucked up our whole day! My life is better than that I dont live in crappy C-ville and yes channel 10 this mornng as well as the police officers on scene are the ones who implicated him in connection with the robbery. And let me tell you something if it is in fact true that he is responsible for the robbery as I stated before I dont have any sympathy for him. So pick on my grammar all you want this isnt college its a public forum, get over it! And dont tell me who should be running there mouth, I have family I love to and having hundreds of pieces of a car flung all over the yard where my children play pisses me off. and this just in from what I hear he is not exactly an upstanding citizen. And I never said it was my yard I said it was my families yard. So back off sparky and go to work, its not your yard or your car so why and the hell do you care so much! Thats why I hate C-ville and Ashville nothing but bored ppl! Bet you will stay on here all day b/c you got nothing better to do! Now talk about the highlight of someones life, fuck off! IF HE DID IT THEN YES I DONT CARE HOW HE IS DOING THATS ALL I AM SAYING, IF HE DIDNT THEN THATS UNFORTUNATE FOR HIM.
blindleadingblin d

United States

#14 Jul 30, 2012
Yea he had no clue that they were robbing the store. Totally innocent. Wonder where they were headed? Hmmm. Getaway drver don't need paint. Any you thieving dopers come near my place you will not leave breathing. Wonder why hey don't steal from m? Just everyone else up and down the road. It is about time one of these thieves are caught in the act and blown away or set up.on camera so they can get the help hey actually need before they bite the bullet. Everyone I know has a gun or has bought one recently. Its not a game and if you think it is lets play ball. Dopers die
Keair Snyder

Columbus, OH

#15 Jul 30, 2012
blindleadingblind wrote:
Yea he had no clue that they were robbing the store. Totally innocent. Wonder where they were headed? Hmmm. Getaway drver don't need paint. Any you thieving dopers come near my place you will not leave breathing. Wonder why hey don't steal from m? Just everyone else up and down the road. It is about time one of these thieves are caught in the act and blown away or set up.on camera so they can get the help hey actually need before they bite the bullet. Everyone I know has a gun or has bought one recently. Its not a game and if you think it is lets play ball. Dopers die
Where "they" were headed? Hey, moron, he was alone in the car when it hit a tree. You got getaway driver out of that how? Is this Angie's dope head brother again? You sound like it. Lay off those Perc 30's before you end up like your sister, man. That is NO way to go. Just look at her.:) There has been absolutely nothing said at all about there being a gang of people who robbed the gas station and, since I am pretty sure it's you again, you have gone from saying he robbed the place to saying he was the driver of the getaway car when he was alone when he hit the damned tree. I think what you should do is worry about your own family of drug addicts. Your dealer uncle, your pill head sister, and your crack head self. But, then again, since you seem to know so much inside information about the "gang" who robbed the gas station...information that has not been released to the general public, perhaps you should turn yourself in because it sounds like you were there. Maybe they'll go easy on you if you save them the trouble of catching your sorry ass. Just a tip.
blindleadingblin d

United States

#18 Jul 30, 2012
Edycated ixiot that needs jemny ctaig in het life
Hes dying

Washington Court House, OH

#19 Jul 30, 2012
That's why the cops aren't there, they say he has very little to no chance of surviving and there's no chance of him running away. They did find cash on him along with drugs and drug instruments.
Keair Snyder

Columbus, OH

#20 Jul 30, 2012
Hes dying wrote:
That's why the cops aren't there, they say he has very little to no chance of surviving and there's no chance of him running away. They did find cash on him along with drugs and drug instruments.
lmao That's funny because according to the doctors he is going to be ok. He's fine. He is having trouble breathing on his own right now because of the air bag hitting him in the chest. So, for someone who pretends to know so much, you know very fucking little. Again. His parents are my aunt and uncle. Guess what? I know more than the newspaper about the condition Jeff is in. That makes one of us. Next theory?
Keair Snyder

Columbus, OH

#21 Jul 30, 2012
blindleadingblind wrote:
Edycated ixiot that needs jemny ctaig in het life
hahaha Man, you really showed me. Only in Circleville does having an education make you an idiot. Explains a lot about this forum. And why I left my delightful hometown. Look at it this way...You may lick windows and shit yourself but you're special, buddy, and people like that. Keep up the good work. ;)
HMMM

Washington Court House, OH

#22 Jul 30, 2012
There are so many people running around not breathing on their own right?? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pickaway County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff: Driver Dies After Car Strikes Ohio Bridge Jul '14 who 1
Harrisburg police may be out of bounds (Oct '07) May '14 Guitarz626 2
Huge Meth Lab Bust in Pickaway County (Apr '14) Apr '14 seth Ferguson 8
Brawling bikers draw 30 officers to Madison Cou... (Jun '12) Feb '14 what2know 2
Man behind deadly prank wants out of prison (Nov '12) Jan '14 YoungRestless 188
Circleville post leads pack in increased state ... (Jul '12) Jan '14 Chad Garrard 7
Ohio authorities charge dozens in drug bust ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Really 7
More from around the web