Rig Overturns, Closing S.R. 56 In Pic...

Rig Overturns, Closing S.R. 56 In Pickaway Co. | WBNS-10TV, Central...

There are 18 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Jul 26, 2010, titled Rig Overturns, Closing S.R. 56 In Pickaway Co. | WBNS-10TV, Central.... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Both directions of S.R. 56 at S.R. 104 in Pickaway County are closed this morning because of a crash involving a tractor-trailer. The crash occurred at about 7:30 a.m. According to the Ohio Department of Transportation, the rig overturned during the crash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 26, 2010
"The morning commute got off to a rock start."

Was the rock the reason the freeway was closed? Was it blocking the lanes?

Since: Jun 10

Columbus, OH

#2 Jul 26, 2010
Ban cell phones and cigarettes in cars!
joe

Lewis Center, OH

#3 Jul 26, 2010
That is a figure of speech!!!!!!
Caniglietti wrote:
"The morning commute got off to a rock start."
Was the rock the reason the freeway was closed? Was it blocking the lanes?
niko

Columbus, OH

#4 Jul 26, 2010
maybe if these people weren't driving like they were in the Indy 500 we wouldn't be off to "Rock Starts"
bucyrus

Marysville, OH

#5 Jul 26, 2010
joe wrote:
That is a figure of speech!!!!!! <quoted text>
No it's not!! It should read "RockY start" duh. Stop yelling at people with exclamation points if youd don't know what you're talking about.
lucky33

Columbus, OH

#6 Jul 26, 2010
so glad I don't have to drive in this mess!
Thatguyagain

Columbus, OH

#9 Jul 26, 2010
I'm having trouble controlling THE SOUND OF MY VOICE!!!!!!!!!!1
Pffft

Lebanon, OH

#10 Jul 26, 2010
Hoagy wrote:
Ban cell phones and cigarettes in cars!
why dont we ban radios in the vehicles too??? Cigs dont cause people to wreck
Tony

Tampa, FL

#11 Jul 26, 2010
Pffft wrote:
<quoted text>
why dont we ban radios in the vehicles too??? Cigs dont cause people to wreck
No they just litter up the outside!!
hehe

Pleasanton, CA

#12 Jul 26, 2010
Ban cars and trucks too

“Time traveler”

Since: Apr 10

At large

#13 Jul 26, 2010
Cigs do too cause people to wreck.

I hit a parked car one time while I was distracted. I was trying to find my cig lighter on the floor.

Too bad it was a long time ago when people were expected to take responsibility for their actions. Today I could just find some slezzy lawyer and sue the tobacco company.
Thatguyagain

Columbus, OH

#14 Jul 26, 2010
Heck radios used to be against the law in cars. Why don't we just do this. Everyone turn in their cars, cell phones, cigs, beer and guns. then the government will give us whatever we need. They will do what's in our best interest right?
MoMo

Columbus, OH

#15 Jul 26, 2010
"Rock Start"...LOL!!!!
Terianne

Columbus, OH

#16 Jul 26, 2010
The traffic lights at Henderson & Olentangy were out and there were no policemen directing traffic. That is not a good intersection with lights--no traffic lights or police handling the intersection was probably the reason for the accident there this morning.
Linda

Galloway, OH

#17 Jul 26, 2010
Another psycho trucker going to way to fast and whoops. Glad no innocent driver was killed.
Think about it

Dublin, OH

#18 Jul 26, 2010
Unfortunately I was westbound on 270 this morning when this happened. It took them only 45 minutes to scrape 'em up and open the freeway again. Why does it take 3 or 4 hours when there's a fatality? They can measure skid marks and take photos all they like and that poor individual will still be dead. We're waiting for hours for the benefit of lawyers and insurance companies.
We have new laws that prevent airlines from making us sit for more than 3 hours on an airplane. Why is it OK for the authorities to make us wait even longer in our cars?
PhD

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Jul 26, 2010
Think about it wrote:
Unfortunately I was westbound on 270 this morning when this happened. It took them only 45 minutes to scrape 'em up and open the freeway again. Why does it take 3 or 4 hours when there's a fatality? They can measure skid marks and take photos all they like and that poor individual will still be dead. We're waiting for hours for the benefit of lawyers and insurance companies.
We have new laws that prevent airlines from making us sit for more than 3 hours on an airplane. Why is it OK for the authorities to make us wait even longer in our cars?
WOW...what an inconsiderate and boneheaded comment. Please, dear God, do NOT reproduce...
Stupid people

United States

#20 Jul 26, 2010
Linda wrote:
Another psycho trucker going to way to fast and whoops. Glad no innocent driver was killed.
Can I say STUPID!!! you must not work...How can you say that a truck driver is PHYCHO??? It is a very hard job and you have to run alot of hours which you would know nothing about...Just by the comment that you wrote I would say that you live off of the welfare system and try and judge other people about their lives..You really need to grow up...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pickaway County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea! Nov '17 Curious 2
a letter to my daddy cody moore where are you a... (Nov '15) Aug '17 Lancaster Patriot 5
News DeWine blasts ruling that freed ex-model convic... Aug '17 Stinks 9
Transportation in Pickaway County Aug '17 Willie Makit 1
News Plans for New Manufacturing Facility in Ci... (Nov '15) Jul '17 Angie 51
Justice for Haven & Baby Jul '17 Justice for Haven 1
Watch Out Everyone! (Jun '17) Jun '17 Alex 1
More from around the web