Man Jailed After Decapitated Puppy, O...

Man Jailed After Decapitated Puppy, Other Animals Found In Apartment

There are 222 comments on the WBNS story from Nov 28, 2012, titled Man Jailed After Decapitated Puppy, Other Animals Found In Apartment. In it, WBNS reports that:

A Circleville man was sentenced to 10 days in jail after pleading guilty to animal cruelty charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBNS.

I do know the facts

Westland, MI

#27 Nov 30, 2012
wondering wrote:
how come i do not see him on the jail site?
He has not reported to do his 10 days yet.....he met with his parole officer the day after court to discuss a time frame.

Since: May 13

United States

#28 Dec 1, 2012
USA R0CKS wrote:
Seems a bit excessive imo.$50 fine seems more appropriate.
Why don't you go join him in jail and keep him company, your just upset cause your piece of ass is in jail!!!! Damn booty boy
Let's decapitate him and you and save the taxpayers some money!!

“Animal Testing Saves Lives”

Since: Apr 11

And Saving Lives is Good

#29 Dec 1, 2012
Mooch Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go join him in jail and keep him company, your just upset cause your piece of ass is in jail!!!! Damn booty boy
Let's decapitate him and you and save the taxpayers some money!!
I suggest a different sentence than what you perceive to be just therefore I must be already be in jail and need to be decapitated? Really? That is some really strange logic you have there. I am not even going to get into your "its bad to decapitate a dog but good to decapitate 2 humans" mantra. Your priorities seem to be a bit out of whack.
Therealturkeybur ger

Dublin, OH

#32 Dec 3, 2012
Puppy heads mounted on the wall is cool.
Loved the dogs

Corona, NY

#34 Dec 4, 2012
Therealturkeyburger wrote:
Puppy heads mounted on the wall is cool.
Why don't we mount your head to the wall.....don't think anyone in this forum would have a problem with that!
hunters are COWARDS

Midland, TX

#35 Dec 4, 2012
Contemptuous Son wrote:
Hey Ya'll, don't mind me I'm just another no life troll! I don't git no attention so's I came here to look like an idjut! Hope ya'll dont mind! Us trolls need somewhere to go
Hey, we are birds of a feather! So, do you also enjoy spending romantic evenings with goats.... like I do?
know the truth

New York, NY

#37 Dec 7, 2012
Contemptuous Son wrote:
<quoted text>
Not very good at thinking are you.
I would have a huge problem with hanging peoples heads on any wall.
But I'm weird that way. I have this odd belief that humans have more rights than animals.
Now a mental evaluation MIGHT be in order for those that hang dog heads on their walls, but DEFIANTLY for those who think it is okay to hang a persons head on a wall.
To each their own.
I have no problem thinking! Obviously you are proving over and over that your IQ cannot begin to touch in the are of any type of sense. You are not even rational enough to read and understand that my comment was made in disgust and anger of your ridiculous ranting. Max was a beautiful pup with so much personality and did not deserve, not that any animal does, the horrible death that was forced upon him!

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#38 Dec 7, 2012
know the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem thinking! Obviously you are proving over and over that your IQ cannot begin to touch in the are of any type of sense. You are not even rational enough to read and understand that my comment was made in disgust and anger of your ridiculous ranting. Max was a beautiful pup with so much personality and did not deserve, not that any animal does, the horrible death that was forced upon him!
Does the deer deserve the horrible death forced upon it by the wolf? Does the field mouse deserve the horrible death forced upon it by the owl? "Horrible death" is suffered by millions of creatures every day as part of the natural cycle of life on this planet. Just trying to keep things in perspective.

Boggy Creek

#40 Dec 7, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG. You're not keeping anything in perspective, you pitiful animal mutilating COWARD. What happens in NATURE has NOTHING to do with what scumbag psychopaths like Kyle Jenkins and YOU do to animals. You animal hating psychopaths are below scum. Wild animals do what they need to do to SURVIVE. scum like you and Jenkins mutilate animals because you derive sick pleasure in it.
You are, and always will be, a major FAIL. Get lost, you effing pitiful past middle aged washed up loser TROLL.
Ah, hark, the voice of insanity screeches from the lunatic fringe!
motherof2

Circleville, OH

#42 Dec 7, 2012
<quoted text>WRONG. You're not keeping anything in perspective, you pitiful animal mutilating COWARD. What happens in NATURE has NOTHING to do with what scumbag psychopaths like Kyle Jenkins and YOU do to animals. You animal hating psychopaths are below scum. Wild animals do what they need to do to SURVIVE. scum like you and Jenkins mutilate animals because you derive sick pleasure in it.
You are, and always will be, a major FAIL. Get lost, you effing p pitiful past middle aged washed up loser TROLL.
To hunters are cowards. You do know that the deer population is out of control right. If it was'nt for hunters you would be hitting a hell of alot more of them with your car. Besides ppl use deer to feed there familys and food banks.
hunters are COWARDS

Prestonsburg, KY

#43 Dec 7, 2012
&fe ature=player_detailpage

Be sure to come back for more!LOL!!! We know you will because after all, you aren't even a mere shell of a man!!!'tis true!!!!! Come on squatty, you are being ORDERED to throw a hissy fit and we KNOW you will obey like a good little COWARD!lol!! Nothing like a past middle aged loser repeatedly humiliating himself! Ready widdle insecure squatty? 10..9..8..7..6.
Keep banging your empty head into the wall!!!!

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#48 Dec 7, 2012
<quoted text>Do YOU know that you just validated the FACT that hunting does NOT work?? If it did then there would not be a "problem" year after year after year, and scumbag PSYCHOPATH slobs calling themselves 'hunters' wouldn't be MAIMING, MUTILATING and MURDERING beautiful, healthy animals year after year after year. the FACT is that hunting is a despicable multi billion dollar 'industry' that profits from the MAIMING, MUTILATING and MURDER of animals. Considering you are basically illiterate, you are likely from a family of illiterate backwoods murderers.
Yes hac, it is much better to run them all down with vehicles, then let them lay suffering in pain on the side of the road.

'tis true

carry on, you clueless, nonsensical, blithering, RETARD of a troll.......

Boggy Creek

#50 Dec 7, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes hac, it is much better to run them all down with vehicles, then let them lay suffering in pain on the side of the road.
'tis true
carry on, you clueless, nonsensical, blithering, RETARD of a troll.......
Haven't you heard? If we "just leave them alone" the deer have agreed to voluntarily practice abstinence 3 out of every 5 years to control their population. This deal was brokered during intense negotiations between Ambassador Bambi of the Wild Kingdom and Dr. Dolittle the Secretary of Animal Affairs. This ground breaking event is tarnished by the fact that Ambassador Bambi ran out in front of a delivery truck leaving the UN Building in New York City three days ago. He is, as tradition requires, still laying there on 1st Ave. suffering and dieing. In the meantime, Dr. Dolittle has been awarded the Disney Prize for Peace & Diplomacy. He has been canned and placed back in the film vault at Disney World to await any future need of his services. Stay tuned to the Disney Network for breaking news from around the fantasy world......... ROTFLMAO!!

Spokaloonian

for a hamburger today.

#54 Dec 7, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Haven't you heard? If we "just leave them alone" the deer have agreed to voluntarily practice abstinence 3 out of every 5 years to control their population. This deal was brokered during intense negotiations between Ambassador Bambi of the Wild Kingdom and Dr. Dolittle the Secretary of Animal Affairs. This ground breaking event is tarnished by the fact that Ambassador Bambi ran out in front of a delivery truck leaving the UN Building in New York City three days ago. He is, as tradition requires, still laying there on 1st Ave. suffering and dieing. In the meantime, Dr. Dolittle has been awarded the Disney Prize for Peace & Diplomacy. He has been canned and placed back in the film vault at Disney World to await any future need of his services. Stay tuned to the Disney Network for breaking news from around the fantasy world......... ROTFLMAO!!
LMAO!

Boggy Creek

#56 Dec 7, 2012
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS wrote:
cont'd....
“By keeping the deer population below the carrying capacity of the available habitat, more
forage (nutrition) is available per deer. Thus, does are healthier, reproductive success is higher
and more does are able to carry two fawns. Ironically, this can result in a greater deer harvest
each year. Depending on the relationship of the population and the carrying capacity, an
„optimum sustained yield&#8223; can be achieved where a relatively high reproductive rate allows an
abundant harvest each fall. With high-quality habitat and increased nutrition, the percentage of doe fawns that breed their first fall increases (sometimes up to 25 percent). Also, a higher
percentage of yearling does produce two fawns instead of one. Because fawns are born at
approximately a 1:1 sex ratio, more bucks may be born each year. Therefore, in some areas, you
actually can increase the number of bucks born by shooting more does.”“Quality Deer
Management: Guidelines for Implementation,” 6. Agricultural Extension Service, The University
of Tennessee. http://www.utextension.utk.edu/publications/p... (last accessed
November 2008)
“Population models show that about 30 percent of a healthy deer population - including does -
can be harvested each year without reducing the next year&#8223;s population.” Dr. Tony J. Peterle,
former Professor of Zoology at Ohio State University and former Editor-in-Chief of the Journal
of Wildlife Management, in “Restoring America&#8223;s Wildlife: 1937-1987”(62). United States
Department of the Interior Fish and Wildlife Service.
Q: Why do pro-cull advocates say that compensatory rebound only applies to starving deer?
A: Pro-cull advocates in Michigan claim that "at this point in our region's deer population, the
herd is not considered stressed and the reproductive rates are normal (usually twins) so the
rebound effect does not occur if deer numbers are reduced by hunting." This statement conflicts
with the claims the same pro-cull advocates make about Michigan deer herds being at
historically high rates and that hunting is necessary to prevent deer from starving. Moreover, it is
not an empirically based answer to the studies discussed above concerning the compensatory
rebound effect.
Q: Aren't deer culls (not hunting) a way to prevent deer from dying of starvation or chronic
wasting disease?
A: There is no evidence that deer are starving anywhere in Michigan. When we hear people say
that "the deer are going to starve, therefore we should hunt them so they don't starve," we believe
that they're playing on the public's sense of compassion. It is completely illogical to make the
argument that we should prevent deer from dying by killing them. In terms of chronic wasting
disease (CWD), this is a serious neurological disease that affects deer, elk and moose. In
Connecticut in 2007, a total of 583 testable samples were collected from deer harvested during
the hunting seasons and from road-killed deer throughout the state. All tests were negative for
CWD. Tests in Michigan from the 2008 hunting season harvest.were also negative
The compensatory rebound theory has been debunked so many time it's not worth mentioning. Just more pseudo-science from the AR propaganda mill.

Spokaloonian

for a hamburger today.

#58 Dec 7, 2012
BULL! and the fact that YOU are incapable of refuting it says it ALL.....{nonsense edited out to save space and nobody reads it anyway}
Do you have the vaguest idea what a theory is? Doubtful from your rantings.

More deer are hit on roads this time of year for 2 main reasons.
1) Rut, they are all running around looking to get a little.
2) Snow in the higher mountains drives the deer to the lower elevations where the highways are.

Your ilk would have us believe there are hundreds of hunters lined up beating the brush driving herds of deer to their waiting friends along side the highways.

'tis true

carry on, RETARD!
always lonley

United States

#60 Dec 7, 2012
does anyone know shara (haddox)blevins and where she might be living

Spokaloonian

for a hamburger today.

#61 Dec 7, 2012
.....CONSIDERATE people do NOT use the "R" word.....
Give me one good reason I should show you an inkling of consideration. Just one.

The crap you spew at everyone here, and you take offense to being called a retard?

You do have audacity, I'll give you that.

'tis true

carry on, you self-loathing, human hating, scum of the earth, POS, ranting, crying, kicking, screaming, retarded little troll.......

Spokaloonian

for a hamburger today.

#63 Dec 7, 2012
YOu effing pathetic PoS! The consideration isn't for me,
Well you are the only one I am calling a retarded little troll here. I doubt anyone else has gone blind over reading it.

Not only do you want to dictate what I eat, you would censor my words.

You must think yourself a king or dictator.

What other control would you like to have?

Fact is, you have zero control over anything. Your own mind, what there is of it, included.

'tis true

carry on, you MENTALLY RETARDED little troll.......

“Animal Testing Saves Lives”

Since: Apr 11

And Saving Lives is Good

#66 Dec 9, 2012
Contemptuous Son wrote:
<quoted text>
So the new IQ test is rated on weather or not one will hang human heads on their wall? Glad I failed that test. Proof reading is free.
It is unbelievable the things that people say and then think that they are smarter than everybody else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pickaway County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea! Nov '17 Curious 2
a letter to my daddy cody moore where are you a... (Nov '15) Aug '17 Lancaster Patriot 5
News DeWine blasts ruling that freed ex-model convic... Aug '17 Stinks 9
Transportation in Pickaway County Aug '17 Willie Makit 1
News Plans for New Manufacturing Facility in Ci... (Nov '15) Jul '17 Angie 51
Justice for Haven & Baby (Jul '17) Jul '17 Justice for Haven 1
Watch Out Everyone! (Jun '17) Jun '17 Alex 1
More from around the web