Man Jailed After Decapitated Puppy, Other Animals Found In Apartment

Nov 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WBNS

A Circleville man was sentenced to 10 days in jail after pleading guilty to animal cruelty charges.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of222
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
okay

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

HE IS A LOW LIFE PIECE OF SHIT,THAT NEEDED MORE TIME IN JAIL FOR THAT POOR PUPPY.What the hell did that helpless animal do to deserve that.I hope god gets you.There is a place in hell for him.Waste of life.
God

Athens, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

"Man" arrested??? More like bitch arrested. I'm coming to smite your shit boy.
grazer

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

its a awful thing

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Seems a bit excessive imo. $50 fine seems more appropriate.
Juliya

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

USA R0CKS wrote:
Seems a bit excessive imo.$50 fine seems more appropriate.
what? R u kidding? That guy needs his head examined! Who can cut the head off a cute puppy?? I dont want that sicko anywhere near my children!
pumpkin12

Creola, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

That's how serial killers start...He should have gotten a hell alot more then 10 days..
Juliya

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

pumpkin12 wrote:
That's how serial killers start...He should have gotten a hell alot more then 10 days..
and a psychiatric evaluation from Briarcliff Mental Health!(American Horror Story).
Juliya

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Punch Line wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize that there are cultures in which dog is food, don't you? We can assume that, like other animals slaughtered for food, the head is removed. In answer to your question, a person who eats dog is who would cut the head off a puppy. At least those people eat the dog. This guy obviously has some issues. The sentence is just in my opinion but some psychiatric evaluations should be incorporated in that probation. Prison is no place for the insane but a stay at the local insane asylum may be in order. In our society we don't punish people who are ill, we give them treatment. One flew east and one flew west and one flew over the coo coo's nest.
it was a rhetorical question but I'm glad to see we agree that guy needs help.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Juliya wrote:
<quoted text>what? R u kidding? That guy needs his head examined! Who can cut the head off a cute puppy?? I dont want that sicko anywhere near my children!
what is "cute" and "ugly" are learned. you see a dog as cute while another thinks that they are ugly while others see them as a source of sustenance. Your belief systems about the role of dogs is absolute. I had pet goats and ducks when I was a kid. I saw goats and ducks as pets. Other people were conditioned to believe that ducks and goats are food source. Neither one of us are "correct" as it is just our perception (learned) regarding what they should/shouldn't be in our own lives which has zero relevance in other people's lives. If I were on a jury for this guy, I would vote "not guilty" on any count with a sentence on anything over a $50 fine. while a $50 fine is excessive (imo) for someone merely having different thoughts, it is something I could live with.
Kidding

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

USA R0CKS wrote:
Seems a bit excessive imo.$50 fine seems more appropriate.
You need to seriously stfu you pos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to seriously stfu you pos
Saying "I disagree" and calling someone a name isn't exactly a great talking point. If you have a counter point how it is better for society to have a different consequence, please present it. I am always looking to learn something.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

pumpkin12 wrote:
while it is true that serial killers often first harm animals, harming animals is not a predictor of someone being a serial killer. There are lots of people who harm living creatures (actually, everybody has done so) and they never "graduate" to harming anything else. Another example is kids who commit school shootings. Every single one of them has drawn really morbid stuff...but drawing morbid stuff is not a predictor of shooting peers/teachers in school. Hundreds of thousands of kids draw morbid pictures and very very very very very few ever commit a school shooting.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

pumpkin12 wrote:
Also, do you think putting a potential serial killer in jail is going to increase or decrease the likelihood of him/her becoming a serial killer?
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

^^and another round of major FAIL from DUMB, DUMBER and DUMBEST^^ the ever flailing, SELF HUMILIATING no life loser TROLLS!!
Ready for your next round of major FAIL?? Of course you are and you will obey orders in 10..9..8..7..6...
First troll to post gets the first kick in their flabby pimpled a$%!!! That ought to motivate the worthless pieces of sh#t!!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

^^LOL and OF COURSE it's the fugly washed up SIXTY THREE YEAR OLD loser troll^^ who wants to get its flabby pimpled a$5 kicked!! Get lost you worthless impotent PoS. Gonna humiliate yourself AGAIN?? of course you are and you will obey orders in 10..9..8..7..6....
chop chop, fugly...after all, you have NOTHING better to do than repeatedly humiliate yourself!!!

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

I saw this thread yesterday and wondered at that time how long it would take the resident HAC to show up and f@ck it up.

I knew it wouldn't disappoint.

People were disagreeing, but there was an exchange of ideas. Something the HAC has no talent for.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Spokaloonian wrote:
I saw this thread yesterday and wondered at that time how long it would take the resident HAC to show up and f@ck it up.
I knew it wouldn't disappoint.
People were disagreeing, but there was an exchange of ideas. Something the HAC has no talent for.
I really believe that HAC doesn't want discourse to occur. When backed into corners and push comes to shove, it comes out that the entire ARA stance is based upon an appeal to emotion and not based upon any kind of logic. The lack to logic and in ability to substantiate the ARA claims are why they fear/don't allow civil discourse.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

^^and another round of major FAIL from DUMB, DUMBER and DUMBEST^^ the ever flailing, SELF HUMILIATING no life loser TROLLS!!
Ready for your next round of major FAIL?? Of course you are and you will obey orders in 10..9..8..7..6...
First troll to post gets the first kick in their flabby pimpled a$%!! That ought to motivate the worthless pieces of sh#t!!

chop chop, trifling self humiliating TROLLS
wondering

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

how come i do not see him on the jail site?
jen

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

This is some beginning of michael myers sh!t and I hope this man gets some serious help.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of222
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pickaway County Discussions

Search the Pickaway County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Huge Meth Lab Bust in Pickaway County Apr 12 seth Ferguson 8
Brawling bikers draw 30 officers to Madison Cou... (Jun '12) Feb '14 what2know 2
Man behind deadly prank wants out of prison (Nov '12) Jan '14 YoungRestless 188
Circleville post leads pack in increased state ... (Jul '12) Jan '14 Chad Garrard 7
Ohio authorities charge dozens in drug bust ... Dec '13 Really 7
Poop pit' still angers Pickaway County resident... Dec '13 mrs clearfreak 2
A suspect Columbus Police are looking for might... Nov '13 hey Black Nappy 1
•••
•••
•••
•••