Former PCRMC anesthesiology director ...

Former PCRMC anesthesiology director faces drug charges

There are 1 comment on the The Rolla Daily News story from May 24, 2007, titled Former PCRMC anesthesiology director faces drug charges. In it, The Rolla Daily News reports that:

“Yes, I had heard that, too, but that was not confirmed.”

Dr. John Gregory Hexem, 56, who led PCRMC Anesthesiology Department and worked at the hospital from 1997 until taking medical leave in January 2006, faces a 13-count indictment from an extensive investigation ... via The Rolla Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Rolla Daily News.

Rolla, MO

#1 May 24, 2007
the good oldboys take drugs also

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phelps County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seibert's guilty plea ends long saga in the courts (Aug '07) Nov 16 SEIBERT 30
News Jury convicts Rolla man of murdering infant Nov 8 Mama Bear 1
News Nearly two dozen arrested for drugs in Phelps Co. Aug '15 killa_the_compass... 7
Tina Bunton (Mar '14) May '15 Dolly 2
News Man in custody on $1,000,000 bond for sodomy (Mar '15) Mar '15 stewart scott 2
News Rolla boy in serious condition after falling in... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Crack Kills 3
News Rolla man arrested in connection with cold case... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Phelps County Res... 13
More from around the web