A Fredericktown murder suspect wants ...

A Fredericktown murder suspect wants a new judge in Perryville

There are 5 comments on the KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau story from Oct 21, 2011, titled A Fredericktown murder suspect wants a new judge in Perryville. In it, KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau reports that:

A Fredericktown man jailed on murder and drug charges after a death at a Perryville motel in June petitions for a new judge! 25-year-old Steven Harbour is charged with 2nd-degree murder and two counts of distribution of a controlled substance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau.

Today

Saint Peters, MO

#1 Oct 22, 2011
Hey knows Judge Syler will tear him apart!
REAL

Deepwater, MO

#2 Oct 22, 2011
What room number was it at the super 8? The reason I am asking is,There is some freaky things going on on the second floor. And my prayers go out to this girls family and to that boys family.
Polly Pocket

United States

#3 Oct 28, 2011
REAL wrote:
What room number was it at the super 8? The reason I am asking is,There is some freaky things going on on the second floor. And my prayers go out to this girls family and to that boys family.
You're stupid! How would you know?
Wonder

Arnold, MO

#4 Nov 1, 2011
What is going on in the second floor?

“"The Vindictive Vampire"”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Nov 8, 2011
no clue

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perry County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Perry County, MO coroner found guilty of financ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Marcia 1
News Black bear spotted in Perryville, Mo. (Jun '15) Jul '15 Dennis 9
News Former candidate for Perryville police chief fi... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Been There 5
News Perry County approves bus contracts with two co... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Shannon 1
Anyone seen Harriet Sizemore Wireman (Feb '14) Feb '14 ol friend 1
News Perry Animal Welfare Society (P.A.W.S.) of Perr... (Jan '14) Feb '14 curious 6
News Two men charged in Taco Bell burglaries (Oct '08) Jan '14 anonymous 3
More from around the web