Mystery Monday: The Blue People Of Ea...

Mystery Monday: The Blue People Of Eastern Kentucky

There are 4 comments on the KLEX TV story from May 14, 2012, titled Mystery Monday: The Blue People Of Eastern Kentucky. In it, KLEX TV reports that:

It's a story that's been told for generations. People with blue skin calling eastern Kentucky their home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLEX TV.

Get A Grip

Kerrville, TX

#3 Jun 3, 2012
stop it wrote:
If the Fugate clan would quit having sexual relations with their sisters/brothers/mothers/fathe rs this disorder would be eliminated. But they insist on inbreeding to to get SSI checks. By inbreeding they are assured their welfare, crazy checks and foodstamps. They don't know any better.
And here you are on the internet, a jealous wreck because they won't let you join in.

Quit'cher whining and get your own skin disorder. The blue skin disorder is already taken.

Next.
lol

Boynton Beach, FL

#4 Jun 3, 2012
Fugate's aren't the only families inbreeding in Eastern Kentucky. It's not the descendants fault tho so have some respect for those.
Yes Sir

Liberty, KY

#6 Jun 6, 2012
lol wrote:
Fugate's aren't the only families inbreeding in Eastern Kentucky. It's not the descendants fault tho so have some respect for those.
True. And I know people who are inbred but they are very smart, nice, beautiful people, and they contribute well to society because they have good jobs, good manners and a good education and they respect for others.
Yes Sir

Liberty, KY

#7 Jun 6, 2012
I meant ... they *have* respect for others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perry County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who can do body work and paint a car. (Mar '16) Jul 16 the best 2
Issac Holland pos stole my car Jul 5 Owner of stolen e... 2
Cry baby's Jul 5 Dougie 10
drugie Jul 3 concerned 1
Sammy Campbell Jul 3 Hmmm 2
News Convenient store robbed in Perry County (Jan '12) Jun 27 Snake 21
Our Beautiful Perry County on facebook (Jul '13) Jun 27 Snake 3
More from around the web