Perry County, Ark., deputy shoots at ...

Perry County, Ark., deputy shoots at armed man, who later dies; unc...

There are 1 comment on the 5News KFSM story from Jun 13, 2010, titled Perry County, Ark., deputy shoots at armed man, who later dies; unc.... In it, 5News KFSM reports that:

Perry County authorities say a man who pointed a rifle at a deputy sheriff died after he was shot when he refused to throw his weapon down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 5News KFSM.

Junky

Van Buren, AR

#1 Jun 13, 2010
"authorities say a man who pointed a rifle at a deputy sheriff died"
"Eubanks walked out the front door, pulled a gun and pointed it at the deputy"

The above two statements don't make sense. How do you "pull a gun" when it's a rifle? Where did he have it, in his waistband? Deputy needs to clarify where the gun was before it was "pulled".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perry County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Staffing in county jails worrisome Oct '17 Guest 6
News Perry County officials to file voter complaint Oct '17 kayebird 1
What happened to nicky Charles Williams back in... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Williams boys 1
News After One Week Perry County Gets Water Restored (Sep '09) Sep '12 visit eureka alot 2
News An overnight fire in Perryville causes extensiv... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Richard Rubo 1
House Fire (May '11) May '11 David 1
looking for any information on my grandparents (Apr '11) Apr '11 connie 1
More from around the web