Parents file child abuse charges agai...

Parents file child abuse charges against Picayune teacher

There are 1 comment on the WLOX-TV Biloxi story from Feb 25, 2012, titled Parents file child abuse charges against Picayune teacher. In it, WLOX-TV Biloxi reports that:

The parents of two West Side Elementary School students in Picayune have filed child abuse charges against their first grade teacher.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLOX-TV Biloxi.

I know more then this

Pelahatchie, MS

#1 Mar 19, 2012
When the principle and assistance tell the teachers not to send students to the office on misbehavior write ups and to take care of it in the classroom can be taken into a different form. I am against the teacher and how she handled the situation and it was wrong. The principles are so busy with pointing the nails, sending out for food, and makes the employees do things that are not the employee's job is terriable. There is so many undercover problems at this school, people in the public has no clue. The principle is kin to the assitance principle and as you can see there is no way beating westside up. There is federal money beening spent in the state's money. The federal employes are having to subsitute in classrooms instead of hiring a sub to the room. The federal paid employes are not doing the jobs that they are being paid for and placed in areas to be gained in money left over. The state needs to step in and I know that there are many, many ex-emplyee's that would come and talk to the state about the problems within these schools.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearl River County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Need for senior services growing in South Missi... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Gulf 1
ReShape: Habitat Wake "LightWall Pavilion" To B... (May '13) May '13 blueplate 1
News More (Nov '12) Nov '12 JMD82 1
News Mayor endorses proposed countywide sales tax (May '12) May '12 JMD82 3
Superintedent out of control (May '12) May '12 Alfre Newman 1
News MDOT, Pearl River Co. to discuss road work (May '12) May '12 Anonymous 1
News Chase leads to standoff on I-59 (Mar '12) Mar '12 Sam 1
More from around the web