Contempt of court not upheld

Full story: Picayune Item
A motion for contempt of court filed by attorney Glenn White against the Pearl River County Sheriff's Department and Chief Investigator Donnie Saucier was dismissed Friday by Circuit Court Judge Pentiss Harrell. Full Story
Countryboy75

Mandeville, LA

#1 Apr 22, 2009
I can't wait until the sheriff ends up getting fired, sued, and/or humiliated. This group of thugs uphold the good ole boy system.
They will steal from you, shoot unarmed men, or even come up with false reasons to arrest you if you disagree with them.
I, for one, do not buy this newspaper's endorsement of such criminals that happen to wear a badge.
Donnie Saucier is a lying crook with a gun and a crooked sheriff to back him up.
Let's hope an investigation takes place. Maybe then the public will see what these boys have been up to.
I'll bet Mr. Saucier took things or even money and kept it. No list? He's a thief!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearl River County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need for senior services growing in South Missi... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Gulf 1
ReShape: Habitat Wake "LightWall Pavilion" To B... (May '13) May '13 blueplate 1
More (Nov '12) Nov '12 JMD82 1
Mayor endorses proposed countywide sales tax (May '12) May '12 JMD82 3
Superintedent out of control (May '12) May '12 Alfre Newman 1
MDOT, Pearl River Co. to discuss road work (May '12) May '12 Anonymous 1
Chase leads to standoff on I-59 (Mar '12) Mar '12 Sam 1
More from around the web