Push to ban "mojo" is expanding

Jul 9, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Picayune Item

Since the Pearl River County supervisors adopted on June 21 an order directing the board's attorney to draw up a resolution banning the sale and distribution of what is called "mojo" in the county, other area public officials have moved to ban the substance, too, which is being called a "synthetic marijuana." If the trend continues, that the ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
up in smoke

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Sure hope they can pass the law to ban this stuff we don't need anymore drugs for people to use.The people who sell it out either out to make a profit or are dopeheads .What other reasons could they have.
Needs Action

Columbia, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Where is the Mississippi Legislature on this issue? Sitting on their butts as usual. Louisiana just passed a law making this stuff illegal. Where's Mississippi? Still sitting in the 1930's trying to catch up to the remainder of the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pearl River County Discussions

Search the Pearl River County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Need for senior services growing in South Missi... Dec '13 Gulf 1
ReShape: Habitat Wake "LightWall Pavilion" To B... (May '13) May '13 blueplate 1
More (Nov '12) Nov '12 JMD82 1
Mayor endorses proposed countywide sales tax (May '12) May '12 JMD82 3
Superintedent out of control (May '12) May '12 Alfre Newman 1
MDOT, Pearl River Co. to discuss road work (May '12) May '12 Anonymous 1
Chase leads to standoff on I-59 (Mar '12) Mar '12 Sam 1
•••
•••
•••
•••