I-Team: Hiram Pawn

Mar 30, 2010 Full story: MyFoxAtlanta

The city of Hiram failed to follow its own rules when it spent thousands of tax dollars at a business owned by the mayor.

Read more
Pam Newsome

Powder Springs, GA

#1 Apr 11, 2010
The very one that contacted fox 5 news about the alleged wronful buying of weapons from Main St. Pawn in Hiram, just so happens was caught having a intimate relationship with one of their detectives. He was given the chance to resign gracefully instead of being fired. He didn't tell that side of the story did he?
Pam Newsome

Powder Springs, GA

#2 Apr 11, 2010
He was also the one that insisted on buying all the new equipment. Isn't it ironic the guilty parties are now trying to sue the city of Hiram for their wrong doing.
Pam Newsome

Powder Springs, GA

#3 Apr 11, 2010
I grew up in the city of Hiram, it was agreat little town then as now. Carmen and all the concilmen and women are doing a wonderful job. Keep up the work . Don't let the corrupt ones disharten youi guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paulding County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rep. Graves Supports 'Aggressive Measures' to F... Oct '14 RebelAl 1
News Paulding removes security screening for voters Oct '14 RebelAl 1
News 3 people, including toddler, found dead in home (Sep '14) Sep '14 slappy codpuffer 2
speed trap on 278 hiram (Aug '14) Aug '14 maggie 1
News Doctors: Ebola 'relapse' is possible (Aug '14) Aug '14 Searcher for the ... 5
News Woman accused of embezzlement in Marietta; indi... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Robin 1
News Family: Don't be afraid to use trail (Aug '14) Aug '14 Reed 1
More from around the web