Sabo's Follow up to Scudder's resigna...

Sabo's Follow up to Scudder's resignation

There are 11 comments on the weblogs.dailypress.com story from May 1, 2008, titled Sabo's Follow up to Scudder's resignation. In it, weblogs.dailypress.com reports that:

Follow-up to Jay Scudder leaving for Patrick County. Follow the link to get the story. Matt can always pick a spin!

Join the discussion below, or Read more at weblogs.dailypress.com.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 May 1, 2008
Hmmmmmm, so did he take it for the higher position, the higher pay, to get away from turmoil, or all of the above?
So to attract new people, we need to pay more, promote occasionally, and be nice?
How is a 'pipe dream' defined?

“Jacob's Sookie”

Since: Nov 07

Hamilton,Va SOBX

#2 May 1, 2008
Cymru Am Byth wrote:
Hmmmmmm, so did he take it for the higher position, the higher pay, to get away from turmoil, or all of the above?
So to attract new people, we need to pay more, promote occasionally, and be nice?
How is a 'pipe dream' defined?
CYM: Trying to pull up the site. Computer's slow today.
I am sure Mr. Ramsey is giving his sound advise along the way. He is smart!!!!!
Until the furor is simmered, who would want to work there? Or even do volunteer work?
Headhunter was my prediction months ago. WHY?
Ongoing quigmire, however in time, it will work out for Gloucester. May take some time to find
reliable, trustworthy people, good back ground checks, education etc........
On the turn though, Mr. Ramsey came highly qualified and seems he is doing his part if not more. Time will tell.

“Jacob's Sookie”

Hamilton,Va SOBX

#3 May 5, 2008
No takers on this one? Amazing.

“Conceived a Republican”

Here

#4 May 5, 2008
Gaelic-Ioudaious wrote:
No takers on this one? Amazing.
Why replay on this one that has been played on the other?

“Jacob's Sookie”

Hamilton,Va SOBX

#5 May 6, 2008
Tommy Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain editor.....so, you took the chance to be the big dog on the porch, huh?
This is your problem NOW. You should know how to kill it, however, it can be brought back again....archives. PAL.

“Jacob's Sookie”

Hamilton,Va SOBX

#6 May 6, 2008
Private forum not working out?
Just because you have E does not mean squat.
Jaundiced Eye

Warrenton, VA

#8 May 6, 2008
bumpedy doo da

“Jacob's Sookie”

Hamilton,Va SOBX

#9 May 6, 2008
Tommy Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy on the nuts and bolts, I mean bulbs. You can and will be judged as well. It appears everytime I post, some jerk "reports abuse". This is where you will find red flags for the Topix Admin..hahaha...to review.

By the By.....Kill the story if you can. Do some research in the archives.....
Exactly how involved the county was then....zero. to 10%.

“Conceived a Republican”

Here

#10 May 6, 2008
Gaelic-Ioudaious wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy on the nuts and bolts, I mean bulbs. You can and will be judged as well. It appears everytime I post, some jerk "reports abuse". This is where you will find red flags for the Topix Admin..hahaha...to review.
By the By.....Kill the story if you can. Do some research in the archives.....
Exactly how involved the county was then....zero. to 10%.
So what the heck have I done now? I've been at work since I posted this morning. I haven't done squat to you.
bump

Gloucester, VA

#11 May 23, 2008
bumpidy do dah
bumpidy day
1/99
Jaundiced Eye

Warrenton, VA

#12 May 23, 2008
The problem with using "bump" as a screen name is that it looks in the index as if nothing's been added to the thread. And in this case nothing was.

Anyway, I only bump threads that have a link that's of current interest, such as the New Blog thread. No sense in bumping up old threads unless there really is something new to add.

Of course if you've nothing better to do, and nothing of wit or substance to say, then I suppose bumping up any old thing beats poking yourself in the eye with a sharp stick. Then again...oh, shame on me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New home for J.E.B. Stuart portrait up to Patri... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Cripple Creek 1
News Charges advance (Aug '10) Jan '15 miss cleveland 3
News Business leaders recognized (Dec '13) Dec '13 Alf 1
News Home town celebrates connections carried on ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Video Fan 2
prom (Feb '12) Sep '12 Warrior 3
My Blog In Animal Cruelty (Jan '12) Jan '12 Betty Sue Haynes 1
Police (Feb '11) Dec '11 Beth 3
More from around the web