Weatherford man shot by police, repor...

Weatherford man shot by police, reports say

There are 12 comments on the The Dallas Morning News story from Apr 18, 2009, titled Weatherford man shot by police, reports say. In it, The Dallas Morning News reports that:

A Weatherford man has been shot by an officer or deputy, according to reports. Parker County deputies and Weatherford police responded to an incident at a Weatherford home overnight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Dallas Morning News.

Sam

Mckinney, TX

#1 Apr 18, 2009
The man was Brian Durant. I hope he is going to be okay.
Loudin Cleere

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Apr 21, 2009
He is a moron, he is lucky he is in critical condition and not dead, after all the dumb things he has done this just adds one more thing to the "rich and dumb" list....
Carl

United States

#3 Apr 21, 2009
What is your problem? Why are you so hateful and negative? You should not judge until you change your negative ways.
interested still

Weatherford, TX

#5 Mar 25, 2013
Wonder what ever became of this man? Did he serve time? Where is he now?
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#6 Mar 25, 2013
He was judged, is still going through therapy for his wounds and his serving his sentence.
If you think his family hasn't suffered enough, why don't you keep posting stupid questions about the sad, tragic incident from FOUR YEARS AGO!
Do you think four years from now we still will be talking about all the lies that emanated from the Bead "Salon"?
Not a chance.
still interested

Weatherford, TX

#7 Mar 25, 2013
Clarence wrote:
He was judged, is still going through therapy for his wounds and his serving his sentence.
If you think his family hasn't suffered enough, why don't you keep posting stupid questions about the sad, tragic incident from FOUR YEARS AGO!
Do you think four years from now we still will be talking about all the lies that emanated from the Bead "Salon"?
Not a chance.
Umm really?
How do you know what's going on?
You make him sound like he is a poor innocent.
Nah. He is a cold blooded, stupid, selfish man.
His family? What about the community and the PD he put in jeopordy? No sympathy form here.
What "bead" shop?
You have to many screws loose.
Mayhaps since u think this man is an "innocent" and this will ever be forgotten and ur reference to things know one has a clue what ur talking about..
You are the one in need of some medication and help?
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#8 Mar 25, 2013
still interested wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm really?
How do you know what's going on?
You make him sound like he is a poor innocent.
Nah. He is a cold blooded, stupid, selfish man.
His family? What about the community and the PD he put in jeopordy? No sympathy form here.
What "bead" shop?
You have to many screws loose.
Mayhaps since u think this man is an "innocent" and this will ever be forgotten and ur reference to things know one has a clue what ur talking about..
You are the one in need of some medication and help?
Ok Idiot, I didn't say anything (you can read can't you?) about Durant being "innocent". I said he was judged and is serving his sentence. How the hell do you get to innocent from that?
My own flesh and blood were there at the scene for an hour before and after the shooting. I know exactly what happened.
And you are the medication expert, heal thyself.
Having money wouldn't make watching that scene unfold in your own front yard any easier.
You have mistaken "empathy" for "sympathy."
But I am not surprised.
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#9 Mar 25, 2013
interested still wrote:
Wonder what ever became of this man? Did he serve time? Where is he now?
And EXCUSE ME for answering your leading, calculated questions (see them above?).
Don't ask if you don't want to hear.
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#12 Mar 26, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this correct.
I was told others on here were making comments concerning a thread.
Its okay for you to fell sympathy for this piece of sh*t and yet you feel it absolutely necessary to make a smarta$$ comment concerning a family who was put through grief and despair of a death beyond anything this family felt?
You are the biggest piece of sh*t running your mouth on this board from reading your various posts.
I have no idea what you are ranting about. Please expound.
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#13 Mar 26, 2013
The Hackster wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm say what?
What flesh and blood did you have @ the scene?
Let me guess? Brian is a relative.
U possess neither sympathy nor empathy.
The only thing u possess is psycosis. Quite deep and disturbed.
I would excuse u, only, sadly there is no excuse for a sociopath such as urself.
Seriously, u lack a soul. Evident.
Go back to digging post holes for ur new house u bought him. That's about all ur kind is good for, spending $ to coverup ur white trash ways.
See, you know so little.
There were numerous City of Weatherford patrol cars and police, Parker County Sheriff's Officers, and more than one LifeCare EMS truck on the scene. Did you think it was just Durant and Wyatt Earp standing in the middle of town staring down each other?
Estimates were 15 law enforcement and emergency personnel on the scene.
Again, you shouldn't run your mouth on things you don't understand. Which would be about everything except pleasuring yourself.
Look up psychosis next time you want to use it in a sentence.
The Hackster

Weatherford, TX

#15 Mar 27, 2013
Clarence wrote:
<quoted text>
See, you know so little.
There were numerous City of Weatherford patrol cars and police, Parker County Sheriff's Officers, and more than one LifeCare EMS truck on the scene. Did you think it was just Durant and Wyatt Earp standing in the middle of town staring down each other?
Estimates were 15 law enforcement and emergency personnel on the scene.
Again, you shouldn't run your mouth on things you don't understand. Which would be about everything except pleasuring yourself.
Look up psychosis next time you want to use it in a sentence.
Again a scanner doesn't count.
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#16 Mar 27, 2013
The Hackster wrote:
<quoted text>
Again a scanner doesn't count.
Now what the crap does that mean?
Cockroach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parker County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aomeone digging through trash Aug '17 Want2KnowTheFacts 1
News Trump supporters in Texas elated at a tough-on-... (Feb '17) Feb '17 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
Film alley (Feb '17) Feb '17 Paul 1
Strange lights in sky (Aug '16) Nov '16 Fireballs 2
parker county shopper (Jun '06) Jun '16 ktiredofit 37
Earls Automotive (Mar '15) Feb '16 Ann 4
News Elderly Residents Dealing With Bed Bug Infestation (Sep '14) Sep '14 Ali 1
More from around the web