Parents sue Texas school employees fo...

Parents sue Texas school employees for forcing 'smelly' third-grader to strip, shower

There are 3 comments on the The Post-Standard story from Jun 19, 2012, titled Parents sue Texas school employees for forcing 'smelly' third-grader to strip, shower. In it, The Post-Standard reports that:

This video still shows Peaster Elementary School in Weatherford, Texas, where two employees allegedly forced a "smelly, dirty" third-grader to undress and shower in front of them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.

Misty

Morristown, TN

#1 Jun 22, 2012
What happened to parents being horrified that someone smelled their child? Instead, we sue the school. What is wrong with this picture? How about making your child bathe? The parents didn't look like they bathed much either.
Ignorance is Bliss

Weatherford, TX

#2 Jun 22, 2012
Misty wrote:
What happened to parents being horrified that someone smelled their child? Instead, we sue the school. What is wrong with this picture? How about making your child bathe? The parents didn't look like they bathed much either.
You did NOT just say that?
Jeff

United States

#3 Jun 23, 2012
Schools should treat students with some respect. Is the kid at fault if parents don't make him bathe? Does the family have running water. Are they homeless? I dint think any school has the right to strip a child and then scrub him down. This sounds like a "Sandusky" moment to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parker County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump supporters in Texas elated at a tough-on-... Feb '17 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
Film alley Feb '17 Paul 1
Strange lights in sky (Aug '16) Nov '16 Fireballs 2
parker county shopper (Jun '06) Jun '16 ktiredofit 37
Earls Automotive (Mar '15) Feb '16 Ann 4
News Elderly Residents Dealing With Bed Bug Infestation (Sep '14) Sep '14 Ali 1
News Four-Time Deported Illegal Alien Arrested for A... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dee Dee Dee 2
More from around the web