Florida man says Wells Fargo sacked him over daughter's cancer treatment costsA

Aug 13, 2012 | Posted by: Mr_Bill | Full story: www.nydailynews.com

The company claims that Yovany Gonzalez was fired because of falsified timesheets, but he insists the case has more to do with heartlessness than malfeasance.

A Florida man has filed a lawsuit against his former employer, claiming that the company fired him because his late daughter's cancer treatments were too costly. Yovany Gonzalez worked as a securities broker at Wells Fargo branch in Palm Beach County, Fla., when one of his children, Mackenzie, was diagnosed with cancer in 2008, ABC News reported.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
radiofreeamerica

Tarpon Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

The fact that this story has been on this web site for over two hours and my comment is the first one to be made indicates how much of a bore -zzzzzz- job these type of stories are now.Theres all ways somebody making some kind of claim which cant be verified until much later after a court battle or some kind of investigation.This being a story at all tells you that much of the news media is willing to give attention to any body that makes any kind of claim with no way to verify it.So what if this guy filed a law suit?Law suits seem to be like butt holes-everybodys got one.
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Obviousdly you are a vile teabagger without an ounce of sympathy for those screwed by the amerikkkan 'health care' system. Things like this happen with appalling regularity but this man was brave enough to fight back! I have closed the three business accounts I had with wells fargo!
imaginaryfriend

Garden City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Corporations are INhumane!!!!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

radiofreeamerica wrote:
The fact that this story has been on this web site for over two hours and my comment is the first one to be made indicates how much of a bore -zzzzzz- job these type of stories are now.Theres all ways somebody making some kind of claim which cant be verified until much later after a court battle or some kind of investigation.This being a story at all tells you that much of the news media is willing to give attention to any body that makes any kind of claim with no way to verify it.So what if this guy filed a law suit?Law suits seem to be like butt holes-everybodys got one.
It wasn't you or your child, so who gives a f*ck, right?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

imaginaryfriend wrote:
Corporations are INhumane!!!!
According to Mitt Romney, corporations are people.
radiofreeamerica

Tarpon Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

PayThat CEO wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't you or your child, so who gives a f*ck, right?
Do you stupidly believe anything anybody tells you?Are you interested in buying the Brooklyn Bridge?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••