South Florida Sun-Sentinel Whitewashe...

South Florida Sun-Sentinel Whitewashes Gov. Scott's Role In Florida's Election Nightmare

There are 2 comments on the Media Matters for America story from Nov 8, 2012, titled South Florida Sun-Sentinel Whitewashes Gov. Scott's Role In Florida's Election Nightmare. In it, Media Matters for America reports that:

A lengthy South Florida Sun-Sentinel article on Florida's Election Day fiascos completely overlooked Republican Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Media Matters for America.

Christa

Boynton Beach, FL

#1 Nov 9, 2012
this is probably very unimportant considering all the other damage he has done too Florida. For example allowing those insurance companies, especially citizens to raise our homeowners premiums so high people are losing their homes because he keeps allowing them to hike the rates, foreclosures, bankrupties, poverty and despair will continue to beseech us till this man is finally out of office, is it no wonder he messed up the voting too? that is not surprising, he messes up everything he touches, he refused four million dollars of aide for Fl for the sick and disabled, I mean what kind of nutjob fool does that for HIS state and people who voted for him, then he went crying to FEMA for money which I do not think he got, I guess they figured "If you can turn down four million dollars you are alright" so obsene!!

I have talked to people who actually turned democrat because of him, something is very wrong when a governor does things to HURT his state not help. May the days pass quickly till he is out of office, and I pray we get a governor to help us out of this terrible mess, every mess in FL>!!

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Christa wrote:
this is probably very unimportant considering all the other damage he has done too Florida. For example allowing those insurance companies, especially citizens to raise our homeowners premiums so high people are losing their homes because he keeps allowing them to hike the rates, foreclosures, bankrupties, poverty and despair will continue to beseech us till this man is finally out of office, is it no wonder he messed up the voting too? that is not surprising, he messes up everything he touches, he refused four million dollars of aide for Fl for the sick and disabled, I mean what kind of nutjob fool does that for HIS state and people who voted for him, then he went crying to FEMA for money which I do not think he got, I guess they figured "If you can turn down four million dollars you are alright" so obsene!!
I have talked to people who actually turned democrat because of him, something is very wrong when a governor does things to HURT his state not help. May the days pass quickly till he is out of office, and I pray we get a governor to help us out of this terrible mess, every mess in FL>!!
The man is nothing but a hypocrite. And that's his best trait. His election is a reflection of the intelligence of the FloriDUH electorate. A criminal that took the fifth 75 times, spends enough of his own money to get elected? Can you say STUPID?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Beach County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Family's Lifestyle Will Cost US Taxpayers... (Feb '17) 16 hr fake news 3
News Suspect escapes PBSO deputy's patrol vehicle 16 hr Cuffy n Scuffy 1
News Haitians shocked at decision to end temp status 17 hr Lucy 1
News South Florida's older residents increasing dema... 17 hr Forgetaboutit 1
News Man behind pentagram teaches at Boca Middle (Dec '16) 17 hr Blakley 3
News President Donald Trump arrives in Palm Beach Co... Wed cut n dry 1
News Ex-Chick-fil-A murder suspect claims entrapment... Wed cut n dry 2
More from around the web