Man grew pot in house he shared with kids, deputies say

Jan 23, 2014 Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Deputies say a Lake Worth man maintained an elaborate marijuana growing operation inside the house he and his girlfriend shared with two children - one of whom is just a year old.

Full Story
robin

Boynton Beach, FL

#1 Jan 25, 2014
this is a sick disgusting story. that baby well actually there were two babie living there could of ate that pot and become violently sick or died.

that whole are neighborhood is very very bad i remember reading on north c street alot of drug dealers places of prostitution and killings not a good area to bring up a child and then they grow pot? parents from hell the cops need to do something with that bad area of lake worth its so terrible

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Beach County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County jails: Commissaries offer inmates a rang... (May '09) 11 hr ur an ass 108
Wells Fargo Bank Sued for Awareness of Violatio... (Nov '11) Aug '14 swedenforever 2
Man shot dead in Jupiter leaves behind pregnant... (Jul '12) Aug '14 too tall 19
Lake Worth woman sentenced to prison for timesh... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Linda Rogers 8
Should Florida ban pit bulls? Jul '14 Go Blue Forever 16
BOOB! Boca Breast Center Director Charged With DUI Jul '14 Concerned Citizen 1
Getting medication in privacy is part of Intern... (Jul '07) Jun '14 Ralf 15

Palm Beach County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE