Owen County Man Killed in Crash, Wrec...

Owen County Man Killed in Crash, Wreck Not Found For Several Hours

There are 4 comments on the WKRC-TV Cincinnati story from May 16, 2012, titled Owen County Man Killed in Crash, Wreck Not Found For Several Hours. In it, WKRC-TV Cincinnati reports that:

Troopers from Kentucky State Police are investigating a deadly crash. The wrecked vehicle was spotted by another driver several hours after officials believe the actual collision happened.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRC-TV Cincinnati.

just wondering

Owenton, KY

#1 May 17, 2012
was the man who died in this wreck , the same man on owen county sex offender list? i think he was a move in offender from ohio.. victim was just 3yrs old..... and were the two related?
dont know

United States

#2 May 17, 2012
was he a Gibson?
just wondering

Owenton, KY

#3 May 18, 2012
Richardson
MASON

Cincinnati, OH

#4 May 18, 2012
Yes, this was the same man, however I knew him and the circumstances and he was not guilty of that crime. He pulled years just because he refused to admit to something that he did not do. He could have been a free man but refused to plea bargain just to satisfy our "justice" system....and the judge ended up adopting this girl. Hmmmm...the whole thing was fishy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owen County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Theifs in Owen county (May '11) Jun '15 carroll county mo... 6
owen countys hospital Jun '15 goldfinger 1
lights in sky May '15 not stars 1
john johnson need info on him May '15 crazylady 1
derby Apr '15 Mr John 1
samantha roland (Jan '15) Jan '15 old friend 1
butch or paul blackburn ??????????? (Jul '10) Oct '14 you know me 5
More from around the web