Owen County official gets DUI reduced

Owen County official gets DUI reduced

There are 1 comment on the State Journal story from Dec 30, 2011, titled Owen County official gets DUI reduced. In it, State Journal reports that:

Owen County Magistrate Troy Bramblett had a driving under the influence charge reduced to reckless driving Thursday in Franklin District Court, The News Herald reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at State Journal.

Concerned owen resident

Cherry Hill, NJ

#1 Jan 2, 2012
First. Mr Bramblett needs to be required to visit the accident scene on Hwy. 127 in Montery.
Second he should be required to view the automobiles involved in these fatalities.
Third he should be made to apologize to the families of the victims for doing the same thing that took their lives.
And last he should resign from his position and NEVER be allowed to hold a public office or be a voice for any of the law abiding citizens of Owen county.
Also a honorable gesture would be to speak at the Owen County High School on the subject of driving under the influence(read reckless driving). But we all know that won't happen because ,as I said that would be honorable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owen County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Land to lease for deer hunting Aug 27 Hunter 1
Dempsey Aug '17 Curious 1
Sweet Owen Music Thread (Jun '16) May '17 Musikologist 2
Theifs in Owen county (May '11) Feb '17 tired of it 9
Emily Lofald (Feb '17) Feb '17 Maddox 1
Jerid Burford (Sep '10) Jan '17 Tim 3
Billy James Stewart AKA Bj (Jun '13) Jan '17 Gay bj 2
More from around the web