tinkieheart

Hilham, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

I am writting because we have all heard enough of you people on here who have bad mouthed, Ronnie,Marie King and family.All alot you people are so miserale, it gives you pleasure to keep a sick old woman upset all the time.ASHAME, ON YOU ALL!!! You are nothing, but BIG MOUTH,TROUBLEMAKING,GOSSIPING, LIEING,GOSSIPERS who are are so mad because they hate you all and don't want anything to do with you all no more. And you can't stand it, so you tell lies on them to try to get revenge on them. And one of them thats doing the gossiping should really be ashamed of herself to come between 2 brothers and marry them both, devoriced them both and then lie on them. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE...... The Kings are very good, honest, hardworking, people who would help anyone no matter what.They have always been there for me. Marie is my friend and she is so kind hearted that her heart is so big. Ronnie has done his thing, but SO WHAT!! Who hasn't done Stuff.. Yeah hes had woman,But I will say he's with a woman, He's dedicated to that woman. NO matter what some of you may think or say. Yes, I've know these people a long time, I know what I'm talking about. The LIERS who are on here, probably don't know me, but I know who you are. And one more thing, what is it to anyone what Becky does. That should be private Between her, her man and her mother. Do YOU live Her life.... Are you GOD? WHO DIED AND MADE YOU PEOPLE JUDGE OVER EVETRYBODY? And why can't YOU people just keep your BIG MOUTHS to Yourself! What if someone started spreading lies about YOU? What would you do? I know what you would do you would raise all sorts H---.... I guess What I'm saying is, GET OVER IT,they don't want you NO MORE and don't want to have anything to do with YOU no more,SO LEAVE PEOPLE WHO are GREAT,( THE KINGS) Alone..And worry about your own MISERABLE life!!!! THANK YOU, MUCH APPRECIATED FROM A GOOd FRIEND OF RONNIE & MARIE KING"S!!!!!!!!!!
i hate overton

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

I so agree with you Ronnie s.r always been there for me hos ma and kids..he's been doing what he can to help hoa ma put..his kids now poor Guy has hos own health fallen apart its just some loud mouth hatein on him...love u Sadie lil Ronnie and big Ronnie..keep spin tha damn thing where I'm from ppl that lie on ppl end up layin in ditches believe that

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Overton County Discussions

Search the Overton County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Egg hunt Apr '14 Sister 1
Director of school candidates cut to three (Jun '13) Feb '14 Just reading 276
Monterey Police: A bulldozer, indictment and ch... (Dec '13) Jan '14 rover 3
School shooting / Move theater shooting (Dec '12) Dec '13 You sir 2
Overton County Idiots (Nov '13) Nov '13 Lol 1
Sheriff Race (Nov '13) Nov '13 Canadate 1
Country Boys Barn Builders/Jim Banks (Sep '13) Sep '13 Sherry Reed 6
•••
•••