Prostitution Ring Busted: Six arreste...

Prostitution Ring Busted: Six arrested for using massage parlor to perform sexual acts on clients

There are 11 comments on the Fox6 story from Dec 17, 2009, titled Prostitution Ring Busted: Six arrested for using massage parlor to perform sexual acts on clients. In it, Fox6 reports that:

Police say they busted a prostitution ring Tuesday that stretched across Northeast Wisconsin with ties to New York City, Chicago, and Milwaukee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox6.

Christa

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Dec 17, 2009
No wonder they were so rude to me when I came in for info. to see if they offered gift cards and asked about their prices. That was a very creepy place too.
news girl sex doll

Americus, GA

#2 Dec 17, 2009
americas gutter culture makes the front page, time 2 sweep it under the rug
lilhit

Americus, GA

#3 Dec 17, 2009
time to make this stuff a felony with prison 4 all involved, god I'm a genius
the man

Americus, GA

#4 Dec 17, 2009
prostitution is alot more serious then DWI'S
tommy markus

AOL

#5 Dec 17, 2009
they were an alright place when they first open, then went under new ownership they said, my wife got a massage nothing sexual then i went in there got 1 also nothing sexual even offered when i went there with here
The Truth

Mukwonago, WI

#7 Dec 18, 2009
Christa you are a liar! Its a nice place that has a bad rap with West Allis special Nazi unit. Just look at the Lt. lying and smiling through his teeth as he lies to the the media. But the media isn't much better as this place is guilty until proven innocent. Makes me all warm and fuzzy just thinking about what people like you and that Nazis unit will do to get more federal funding since their jobs are on the line. I even have proof that this f-troop unit has lied and trumped this up but as for the media....they don't dare question the corrupt authorities!
james

Pewaukee, WI

#8 Dec 18, 2009
the man wrote:
prostitution is alot more serious then DWI'S
RIGHT! Prostitution kills people EVERY day just like DRUNK DRIVERS. Get your head out of your ass.
outsider

Mukwonago, WI

#9 Dec 19, 2009
I'm not going to go as far as saying the West Allis special crime unit is a bunch of Nazis, but I do have it on a good little birdy's word that some interesting things are happening and the police are about to get spanked for their lies and their intentional trumped up charges. My opinion is that this will all be ok but keep in mind when dealing with the courts....its a loooooong slooooooow process. I'm just sorry for all the innocent people involved in this. Shame on those fellow shop owners who have come out and possibly slandered these businesses. Do I hear a possible slander lawsuit coming.....we shall see :)
Game Over

Mukwonago, WI

#12 Jan 14, 2010
All charges dropped (felonies/misdemeanors), ordinance violations given and everyone moves on now. End of Story.
Jer

Kingsland, GA

#13 Jan 17, 2010
james wrote:
<quoted text>
RIGHT! Prostitution kills people EVERY day just like DRUNK DRIVERS. Get your head out of your ****.
Yeah, but how many people does it HELP with depression and lonliness?
Gasping

Milwaukee, WI

#14 Jan 17, 2015
I think Crista is just jealous, She needs to get a life. Her life is so dull and boring and filled with lots of no do's . It is too bad she will probably not experience but a fraction of what life has to offer. It is low mentality people like her that keep the jack booted thugs in business - justifying their desperately needed jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Outagamie County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Coroner: Kimberly man hung himself in Plamann Park (May '08) Aug '16 Jessica B 3
News Prosecutor: Appleton attorney Thomas Zoesch thr... (Mar '10) Apr '16 Katrina 4
Joseph verrier(aka Jay) jailed again (Jan '15) Jan '15 Concerned parent 1
News Ex-Wrightstown teacher's sex-assault sentences ... (Oct '07) Jan '15 Idk 31
News Oneida mom Kayla Pisha charged after 3 kids fou... (Feb '10) Jun '14 mother of 3 3
News Twice-convicted sex offender Ricky Loret charge... (Aug '10) May '14 noneone 48
News Outagamie jail inmate dies (Mar '08) Sep '13 kfl12 133
More from around the web