Appleton gang rape allegations end wi...

Appleton gang rape allegations end with misdemeanor conviction of Joel Augustine of Milwaukee

There are 1 comment on the WisInfo story from Apr 13, 2010, titled Appleton gang rape allegations end with misdemeanor conviction of Joel Augustine of Milwaukee. In it, WisInfo reports that:

APPLETON - A case that began with three men accused of gang rape ended on Monday with one year of probation for a 21-year-old Milwaukee man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

carol rasmussen

Appleton, WI

#1 Apr 19, 2010
seems to me this should encourage more gangs in the area since the court system will just give them a little slap. seems like the fox cities should stop encouraging them to come up here with their homeless shelters and food pantries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Outagamie County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Outagamie County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal R... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Charlotte 2
News Coroner: Kimberly man hung himself in Plamann Park (May '08) Aug '16 Jessica B 3
News Prosecutor: Appleton attorney Thomas Zoesch thr... (Mar '10) Apr '16 Katrina 4
Joseph verrier(aka Jay) jailed again (Jan '15) Jan '15 Concerned parent 1
News Ex-Wrightstown teacher's sex-assault sentences ... (Oct '07) Jan '15 Idk 31
News Prostitution Ring Busted: Six arrested for usin... (Dec '09) Jan '15 Gasping 11
News Oneida mom Kayla Pisha charged after 3 kids fou... (Feb '10) Jun '14 mother of 3 3
More from around the web