Judge: Prosecutors withheld evidence ...

Judge: Prosecutors withheld evidence in decade-old case

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jul 25, 2007, titled Judge: Prosecutors withheld evidence in decade-old case. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Prosecutors withheld audiotaped evidence suggesting the innocence of a prison inmate charged with trying to arrange for the killing of the district attorney who got him convicted of murder, a judge ruled ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

THE dot---rat

Gracewood, GA

#1 Jul 25, 2007
Paulus was Winnebago County district attorney from 1989 to 2003.

Accused of taking bribes for reducing or dismissing criminal and traffic cases, he is serving prison time on federal charges of bribery and filing a false tax return and state charges of misconduct in office and obstructing justice.

TOO BAD HE COULDN'T BE PUT INTO THE SAME CELL AS PRICE.
LET THEM HASH IT OUT.
Gary

Appleton, WI

#2 May 17, 2010
I bet Paulus is now known as Pauline!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Outagamie County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Outagamie County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal R... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Charlotte 2
News Coroner: Kimberly man hung himself in Plamann Park (May '08) Aug '16 Jessica B 3
News Prosecutor: Appleton attorney Thomas Zoesch thr... (Mar '10) Apr '16 Katrina 4
Joseph verrier(aka Jay) jailed again (Jan '15) Jan '15 Concerned parent 1
News Ex-Wrightstown teacher's sex-assault sentences ... (Oct '07) Jan '15 Idk 31
News Prostitution Ring Busted: Six arrested for usin... (Dec '09) Jan '15 Gasping 11
News Oneida mom Kayla Pisha charged after 3 kids fou... (Feb '10) Jun '14 mother of 3 3
More from around the web