Guest column: Diocese should release ...

Guest column: Diocese should release names of priests

There are 2 comments on the WisInfo story from Jan 13, 2008, titled Guest column: Diocese should release names of priests. In it, WisInfo reports that:

Last week, in conjunction with a lawsuit filed by two victims of child sexual assault by convicted pedophile priest John Patrick Feeney, the Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests petitioned the Catholic ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#1 Feb 7, 2008
isn't the church about truth? Or is it corrupt and about money and power?
Victor

Pompano Beach, FL

#2 Feb 8, 2008
Coolmind wrote:
isn't the church about truth? Or is it corrupt and about money and power?
I've been reading your posts. I think that you have to seperate the Faithful, which is the church, from the organization, or leadership of the church. The Faithful and doctrine is about truth, the leadership is, naturally concerned with affairs of money and power, as is many other organizations, and has not shown complete thruthfulness in some sensitive matters. This does not negate or tarnish the Faithful in any. Although you may see that some Catholics who post here have abusive styles, this is hopefully only a small minority.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Outagamie County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Outagamie County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal R... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Charlotte 2
News Coroner: Kimberly man hung himself in Plamann Park (May '08) Aug '16 Jessica B 3
News Prosecutor: Appleton attorney Thomas Zoesch thr... (Mar '10) Apr '16 Katrina 4
Joseph verrier(aka Jay) jailed again (Jan '15) Jan '15 Concerned parent 1
News Ex-Wrightstown teacher's sex-assault sentences ... (Oct '07) Jan '15 Idk 31
News Prostitution Ring Busted: Six arrested for usin... (Dec '09) Jan '15 Gasping 11
News Oneida mom Kayla Pisha charged after 3 kids fou... (Feb '10) Jun '14 mother of 3 3
More from around the web