Disabled Appleton man subdues intruder

Disabled Appleton man subdues intruder

There are 2 comments on the Appleton Post-Crescent story from May 3, 2008, titled Disabled Appleton man subdues intruder. In it, Appleton Post-Crescent reports that:

“I don't know if he (the intruder) was trying to get to her, but he seemed real surprised to see me there”

When Mary Lowery opened a back screen door to let her dog in about 9 p.m. on Thursday and a man's face appeared instead, she screamed. via Appleton Post-Crescent

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Appleton Post-Crescent.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1 May 4, 2008
It is sad that these kind of things happen at all let alone here. But the man in the article that protected his wife and home should be proud of what he did.Way to go Mr. But it is also a little disturbing that the man trying to break into their home is out on bail already. what is up with that?
Gary

Appleton, WI

#2 May 17, 2010
I would of blew his brains out! If anyone walks in my house he will have a shotgun in his face. Its my family or him, and he will DIE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Outagamie County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Outagamie County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal R... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Charlotte 2
News Coroner: Kimberly man hung himself in Plamann Park (May '08) Aug '16 Jessica B 3
News Prosecutor: Appleton attorney Thomas Zoesch thr... (Mar '10) Apr '16 Katrina 4
Joseph verrier(aka Jay) jailed again (Jan '15) Jan '15 Concerned parent 1
News Ex-Wrightstown teacher's sex-assault sentences ... (Oct '07) Jan '15 Idk 31
News Prostitution Ring Busted: Six arrested for usin... (Dec '09) Jan '15 Gasping 11
News Oneida mom Kayla Pisha charged after 3 kids fou... (Feb '10) Jun '14 mother of 3 3
More from around the web