Little Chute's destructive deer near Heesakker Park could be culled

There are 3 comments on the WisInfo story from Sep 25, 2009, titled Little Chute's destructive deer near Heesakker Park could be culled. In it, WisInfo reports that:

LITTLE CHUTE - Plans are under way to establish the village's first managed bow-hunting season for urban deer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

Ryan

Neenah, WI

#1 Sep 27, 2009
haha, are you kidding? Hunting at a park? How stupid
michael

Green Bay, WI

#2 Oct 26, 2009
deer are gods creation just because they are over populated we shouldnt kill them. they live in my back yard and i love seeing them every day. Not many people get the chance to see them
Tim

Appleton, WI

#3 Nov 22, 2009
Your are dumb, if you dont hunt them you will run them over with your cars, ide rather kill the dear then damage my car or get killed by that dumb dear,+ they taste great!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Outagamie County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joseph verrier(aka Jay) jailed again Jan '15 Concerned parent 1
News Ex-Wrightstown teacher's sex-assault sentences ... (Oct '07) Jan '15 Idk 31
News Prostitution Ring Busted: Six arrested for usin... (Dec '09) Jan '15 Gasping 11
News Oneida mom Kayla Pisha charged after 3 kids fou... (Feb '10) Jun '14 mother of 3 3
News Twice-convicted sex offender Ricky Loret charge... (Aug '10) May '14 noneone 48
News Outagamie jail inmate dies (Mar '08) Sep '13 kfl12 133
News Police: Suspected Drunk Driver Going 70 mph on ... (Aug '13) Sep '13 Yer Dum 9
More from around the web