Dog Survives Throat-slitting in Otter...

Dog Survives Throat-slitting in Otter Tail County

There are 5 comments on the KSAX Alexandria story from Jun 25, 2010, titled Dog Survives Throat-slitting in Otter Tail County. In it, KSAX Alexandria reports that:

Someone wanted to be rid of Star, a German shepherd mix who was left for dead with a slit throat in Otter Tail County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSAX Alexandria.

Emily

Barrett, MN

#1 Jun 25, 2010
It is very sad! They need to find the person who did this to Star and they should slit their necks
cindy

Rushford, MN

#2 Jun 26, 2010
Star looks like a wonderful dog, to have such a loving look in her eyes after someone did such a thing to her. I hope that Star finds someone that can give to Star what she obviously is waiting to give to her new owner. Good Luck Star, I wish that you were my dog!!!!
Geri

Ashby, MN

#3 Jun 27, 2010
Yes, I agree. What a beautiful dog. She did not deserve what some monster did to her. Anyone who can look into those trusting eyes and do what they did obviously has no conscience and it scares me to death that this person is loose in Ottertail County where he/she is free to do this again and maybe next time it will be a small child. Someone knows this dog and knows who did this. Please come forward and let the authorities know so this monster can be publicly outed and pay for their crime. This dog could have been dropped off at the Humane Shelter if she was unwanted.
Sarah

Elk River, MN

#4 Jun 27, 2010
Whoever did this is a low-life little coward, with zero morals, zero brains, and zero humanity. Only a gutlass *explicitive of your choice)* would do something like this. It's not exactly hidden information to know that you can surrender and animal if you can't take care of it anymore. You don't have to try and kill it.
Sarah

Elk River, MN

#5 Jun 27, 2010
In concurrence with Geri of Ashby, MN:

Please, if you have any information regarding who committed this act, contact the law enforcement in your area. Police need our help in situations like this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Otter Tail County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drones (Feb '13) Oct '15 Shawn 2
News Dog survives throat-slitting in Otter Tail County (Jun '10) Feb '15 Cody vor 24
Talk about Otter Tail County (Nov '11) Nov '11 wtf 1
News Cropduster Makes Forced Landing (Jul '11) Jul '11 Paul 1
News Sheriff: Boy shot girl, then himself [UPDATED] (Apr '11) Apr '11 Doug DeRubis 1
News Small western Minnesota town takes another hit (Feb '11) Feb '11 Arthur 1
News Man with coyote bite goes to jail (Jan '11) Jan '11 maranda frohnapfel 2
More from around the web