Holland man accused of abusing baby i...

Holland man accused of abusing baby is ordered to stand trial

There are 2 comments on the Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance story from Jan 20, 2012, titled Holland man accused of abusing baby is ordered to stand trial. In it, Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance reports that:

A Holland man accused of causing head injuries to his infant son was bound over to Allegan County Circuit Court on Wednesday following a probable cause hearing in Holland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance.

Justice

Middleville, MI

#1 Jan 20, 2012
The man is a monster. He needs to be put away forever.
Yep

Holland, MI

#2 Jan 20, 2012
Holland man accused of abusing baby is ordered to be SHOT.

Fixed it-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ottawa County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Murder Suspect Blakeney ArraignedHOLLAND, MI (W... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 12
News Police: 1 dead in Holland shooting, suspect in ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 District 1 1
Ottawa County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal Records (Oct '16) Oct '16 Benjamin 2
News Holland man charged in murder of teen (Sep '16) Sep '16 JD Green 2
News How Holland is trying to remove disruptive home... (Sep '16) Sep '16 District 1 3
News Suspect Flees Scene after Striking Bicyclist HO... (Sep '16) Sep '16 District 1 10
News Suspect Arraigned in Weekend RobberyHOLLAND, MI... (Aug '16) Aug '16 District 1 3
More from around the web